[FULFILLED] Shortcut to USB Connection setting?

Guest wittanny

Guest Kucher2000

I have composed all possible cab's for:

Power

Buttons

WiFi

Screen

USB

BT

with the same art of icons ( thanks to s_grishkin)

Kucher2000_Power_settings.cab

Kucher2000_Buttons_settings.cab

Kucher2000_WiFi_settings.cab

Kucher2000_Screen_settings.cab

Kucher2000_USB_settings.cab

Kucher2000_BT_settings.cab

Edited by Kucher2000

Guest Darius P.

Power

Buttons

WiFi

Screen

USB

one problem: then adding to samsug today quik program start line, the USB icon do not shown.

Guest Kucher2000
one problem: then adding to samsug today quik program start line, the USB icon do not shown.

I have wrote this earlier. For showing icons everywhere it is necessary to make DLL file with icons. May be I will do it later.

Guest jackjack078

Power

Buttons

WiFi

Screen

USB

thanks for the cabs, may i ask if theres a cab can switch between performance with auto and high. something like flipping wifi on and off, or atleast directly point to the performance screen.

thanks in advance

Guest jackjack078
here are some WIFI and Bluetooth on off switch

thanks to shadowangel

thanks for the quick reply. i think i didnt describe it clearly. i mean if there is way for creating short cut for switching performance between "auto" and "high". or if theres a cab for that kinda short cut.

thanks in advance

Guest Darius P.
thanks for the quick reply. i think i didnt describe it clearly. i mean if there is way for creating short cut for switching performance between "auto" and "high". or if theres a cab for that kinda short cut.

thanks in advance

+1!

Darius

Guest tedkord
thanks for the cabs, may i ask if theres a cab can switch between performance with auto and high. something like flipping wifi on and off, or atleast directly point to the performance screen.

thanks in advance

The shortcut too the samsung performance screen is:

"\Windows\Setting_a.exe" /pw

I haven't been able to find a parameter to pass to it that toggles between auto, low, high, etc...

Guest jackjack078
The shortcut too the samsung performance screen is:

"\Windows\Setting_a.exe" /pw

I haven't been able to find a parameter to pass to it that toggles between auto, low, high, etc...

thanks Tedkord, appreciate~

Guest Kucher2000

I have finished new cabs for settings links. They work everywhere (Samsung Today, Main Menu, buttons) and keep icons (many thanks to s_grishkin for icons). Also many thanks to dubidu for his program.

Kucher2000_BT_settings.cab

Kucher2000_Buttons_settings.cab

Kucher2000_Power_settings.cab

Kucher2000_Screen_settings.cab

Kucher2000_USB_settings.cab

Kucher2000_WiFi_settings.cab

Guest Darius P.
I have finished new cabs for settings links. They work everywhere (Samsung Today, Main Menu, buttons) and keep icons (many thanks to s_grishkin for icons). Also many thanks to dubidu for his program.

awesome! thanks.

Guest frmariam

I'd actually appreciate if one could toggle the usb status via cmd (not launch the GUI). This would make a 1-click toggle (unlike these shortcuts).

Should be fairly quick and easy for anyone who knows C/C++. All that's needed is to implement is command/argument support in dci710usb (it's a GUI only app... but sources are available here).

Would be a very useful tool to create a simple USB toggle button in today themes and to use with Mortscript.

Edited by frmariam

Guest esedust

great job but doesnt work for me... it only opens the options bar on the top but the rest of the screen keeps freeze... and when i go to options/usb mode... it doesnt work too... i had uninstalled it and now the native option works.

im very interested in this shorcut work, please help

Guest Kucher2000
great job but doesnt work for me... it only opens the options bar on the top but the rest of the screen keeps freeze... and when i go to options/usb mode... it doesnt work too... i had uninstalled it and now the native option works.

im very interested in this shorcut work, please help

I have used for testing my own ROM, may be it is the reason that some cab's don't work. On my request dubidu have made small program for creation of exe-links. You can try to make own link with icon.