HTC Action Screen ported to Omnia

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest leap_ahead
Damn r u kidding me ? U don't know Action Screen. LOL ;)

Just let me finish the english Version and u will see, what it is :)

ok sorry B)

i dont have M2d

Thank you for the portin. This can be very useful thing for my Omnia. I used to use SPB Mobile Shell because of this featue. Hope that this feature will be included in the future cokked roms. :)

Guest Krazy Radd
Thank you for the portin. This can be very useful thing for my Omnia. I used to use SPB Mobile Shell because of this featue. Hope that this feature will be included in the future cokked roms. ;)

Thanks for Feedback, Alanan. I already cooked that in my ROM B) I Luv ActionScreen.

Edit: CoKKed??:) B) LOL

Edited by Krazy Radd

Thanks for Feedback, Alanan. I already cooked that in my ROM ;) I Luv ActionScreen.

Edit: CoKKed?? :) B) LOL

When I tried to install it to my Omnia, it said "instalation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate". B) I triedto install it to my device and my storage. Both give me the same comments.

Any idea what's going on? Did i miss something?

Guest cruddasj

Hey Radd, awesome work porting the home action screen :) I am however also suffering from the unsuccesful installation due to unsigned cab =/

Ooops forgot to mention. Ive got SDKCerts cooked into my ROMs. But made sure that it was there by installing and soft resetting but still no joy B)

German version works like a charm ;)

Edited by cruddasj

I just flashed Ryzzy's Rom ver 28002 - M2D. Unless it is not cooked into the Rom, I won't know. How to check if it is cert is installed? Is it a program? I can't find it in the start menu. :)

Guest cruddasj
I just flashed Ryzzy's Rom ver 28002 - M2D. Unless it is not cooked into the Rom, I won't know. How to check if it is cert is installed? Is it a program? I can't find it in the start menu. :)

SDKcerts can be installed by a .cab. just google it or look in sectors 6.5 goodies post

Guest thekevster

can you upload a mirror on a site other than rapidshare? every time i have tried to download something from rapidshare for the past 2 months it always tells me there are no slots available for free users, this file can be downloaded by becoming a premium member.