R3my

R3my

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:i8000

Crayon Physics: Download

Retrieved from IL5.

why crayon is not working? do it needs another application to be installed? I have wm 6.5.3 JE3

titovramirezb

titovramirezb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
ey thank you by this cabs repository, have it a cab so EnableThreadedSms but for email

badmania98

badmania98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:i8000 Omnia 2
In the clock menu ( see bellow clock pictures without missing tab) is missing a tab named Birthday or Anniversary. I have seen somewhere this tab with a birthday cake as icon. Does anybody know this tab?If do, please put the clock .cab containing this tab. Thanks.

Attached File  Screen003.jpg   68.26KB   20 downloads

Edited by badmania98, 28 January 2011 - 05:39 PM.

badmania98

badmania98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:i8000 Omnia 2
LE. Ok . I found the rom containing what i want, but I dont know how to extract the clock cab. Few pictures bellow and the link to the firmware files:
Attached File  aniv1.jpg   32.93KB   13 downloadsAttached File  aniv2.jpg   47.22KB   9 downloadsAttached File  aniv3.jpg   73.9KB   9 downloadsAttached File  aniv4.jpg   43.61KB   11 downloads

http://www.multiupload.com/16V68CPRD8

Edited by badmania98, 28 January 2011 - 06:37 PM.

Umpal

Umpal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
I was looking everywhere but eventually find nothing. Can somebody provide latest version of Samsung Touch Player?
I'm driving my O2 on Sonblack SB30 ROM and find it very fast, comfortable and stable. The only thing is that he uses some kind of old Touch Player that doesn't have features I've seen in other versions of different ROMs (e.g. browsing specify folders instead of doing whole update).
Please help.

[Update]
I did an extraction from other ROM. Here it is if somebody wants it: TouchPlayer with Folder View feature.

Attached Files

Edited by Umpal, 14 February 2011 - 10:43 PM.

xunmaodan

xunmaodan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

hi

this CAB Solve Memory disapear problem in OmniaII (your 16GB gone!) install it in device memory and format with PC

hi i've tried this.. my 16gb storage came back, however i cannot save files on it anymore.. i am having an error on my pc when i tried to format it, it says "windows unable to complete the format".. please help.. :huh:

haroonhk

haroonhk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:gt i8000

hi

this CAB Solve Memory disapear problem in OmniaII (your 16GB gone!) install it in device memory and format with PC

Great Job :)
u real genius.
:)

alabama20

alabama20

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:IT, PDA, WEB
  • Devices:Samsung GT-I8000 Omnia 2

I was looking everywhere but eventually find nothing. Can somebody provide latest version of Samsung Touch Player?
I'm driving my O2 on Sonblack SB30 ROM and find it very fast, comfortable and stable. The only thing is that he uses some kind of old Touch Player that doesn't have features I've seen in other versions of different ROMs (e.g. browsing specify folders instead of doing whole update).
Please help.

[Update]
I did an extraction from other ROM. Here it is if somebody wants it: TouchPlayer with Folder View feature.

Biiiiig thanks to you my friend, i searched for this 2 weeks :) Cheers :unsure:

enigmatik09

enigmatik09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910

hi

I love you! lol :P

guevz

guevz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
somebody can give me the cab file of samsung calendar?

many thanks in advance.. Godbless.

Umpal

Umpal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II

somebody can give me the cab file of samsung calendar?

many thanks in advance.. Godbless.

Here you have Samsung Touch Calendar and if someone else wants I add Samsung Touch Clock, also.

Cheers

Attached Files

Cadang

Cadang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hi, this is my program to break your calling in time as you want.
is it usefull for anyone?
http://windows.modac...ger-your-money/

nsnobel2

nsnobel2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi

Bro you are great , you solve my problem like a magic, now my phone shows 16gb memory. But don't know how to format it with pc?

thanks bro for a great sharing

Holyknight™

Holyknight™

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II i8000
i need original Smart Memo.cab
the file #1 can't downloa
thank all

blackoutpt

blackoutpt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
guys, I need these files but the original post was directed at mega upload, now deceased. Can someone else please upload them to a new service and update the links?. Thanks

argentinos

argentinos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

guys, I need these files but the original post was directed at mega upload, now deceased. Can someone else please upload them to a new service and update the links?. Thanks

which file you need exactly ? all the files ? i can upload them and send you the link. just tell me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users