How Do I create Shortcuts ?

Guest coma11

Hello =)

I just got my TG01 today and failed to find the place to drop the shortcuts i created for some of my games and programs.

where can i find the games and program folders?

Hello =)

I just got my TG01 today and failed to find the place to drop the shortcuts i created for some of my games and programs.

where can i find the games and program folders?

19 views and no one has an answer? x_X

No one ever added copy/paste programs to his device?

Guest Medved77

I'm sure many of the sites members are away from the net spending Christmas with family etc. hence the slow response, anyway...

In your file explorer go to My device > Windows > Start Menu, there you can choose what appears in your program, games, settings menus and paste shortcuts to whatever you like.

Hope this helps.

Guest xdalover

Dear coma11, this is not the best way (for an absolute beginner like you seems to be) to ask help of experiment members.....please be patient. Usually here in MoDaCo most of the questions (even the obvious like yours) are finally answered. Besides, your question it's a general question, it's not specifically related to TG01, so it could even be considered off topic.

Anyway, the best way to create links to programs (a system use for a lot of Winmo users) is using a feature of Resco Explorer specially made for it and very useful

Best regards

Guest die_Leuchte
Dear coma11, this is not the best way (for an absolute beginner like you seems to be) to ask help of experiment members.....please be patient. Usually here in MoDaCo most of the questions (even the obvious like yours) are finally answered. Besides, your question it's a general question, it's not specifically related to TG01, so it could even be considered off topic.

Anyway, the best way to create links to programs (a system use for a lot of Winmo users) is using a feature of Resco Explorer specially made for it and very useful

Best regards

A free alternative to Resco Explorer is Total Commander available p.ex. here:

http://total-commander.softonic.de/windowsmobile

I created a how-to video unfortunately I have the German Version so the menu's are in German: