Apps and Games working on Samsung Omnia GT i8000

Guest aafi-rocks

Guest cyber-junkie
I tried all that and when I hit CALIBRATE, nothing happens. I actviate g-sensor in game and still no go.

Is the G-Sensor working at Teeter - or other Games that works with HTC-G-Sensor?

Guest aafi-rocks

Some more apps :

1. VSPainter (Awesome paint app) (I have VGA version)

2. W.V.D - Web Video downloader (Nice app to download videos from You tube and many other video sharing websites)

3. Music Pocket (Nice music app --free-- download from samsung app store)

4. Pocket Goo (Nice app to make funny images)

5. DynaInk (Another drawing app)

6. Swype (Nice keyboard, just swype on keyboard and it writes for you..)

Games :

1. Assasian Creed HD

2. Sonic Unleashed (Java version)

Will update some more..

Edited by aafi-rocks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest aafi-rocks

Some more..

Apps:

1. Digital hair style (funny app to load different hairstyle on your photo)

2. WinMobile Download Accelerator (Very nice app.. )

Games:

1. Avalanche Snowboarding

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BarryTeh

Hi..im a new user to Omnia II. Proud of it. But could i ask where am i able to get those games that you all have mentioned back here. Are they available for free or?

Thanks..

Guest oemor

Hello, I'm new user also to this OMNIA II, can you provide links and info where we can find those games and apps mention here...

Much appreciated... cheers! <_<

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Extremegmx

How did you get experiment 13 to work? I almost always get this error: the file cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificatem or one of its components cannot be found... ? HELP :angry:

I tried this games:

-Age of Empires -- it works but i dont know how to change resolution, any help ?

-Bomberman works

-Chickeninvaders error

-krazykartaracing error

-Tiki Towers works

-Tower Defense error

-Worms 2010 works

-Xtrakt error

-Experiment 13 error

-Starcraft works

• 3 weeks later...
Guest orriv

I'm definitely a newbie. Where you go to get apps for the Omnia I8000? My phone came with an icon for "Samsung Apps" that only results in an error when I try to go there. When I go online with my laptop to the samsung site for app downloads (at http://www.samsungapps.com/topApps/topAppsGate.as ) it says this service is not yet available in my country (US).

Just curious how you go about getting quality apps for I8000. Thanks if have time to reply.

Guest aafi-rocks
How did you get experiment 13 to work? I almost always get this error: the file cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificatem or one of its components cannot be found... ? HELP :(

I tried this games:

-Age of Empires -- it works but i dont know how to change resolution, any help ?

-Bomberman works

-Chickeninvaders error

-krazykartaracing error

-Tiki Towers works

-Tower Defense error

-Worms 2010 works

-Xtrakt error

-Experiment 13 error

-Starcraft works

In order to get XTraxt and Experiment13 to work on Omnia you need 'libgles_cm' library.. It is already attached to the first post.. download it and copy the DLL files to the Windows folder or into the games folder.. launch the game and it should work.. if not then do a soft reset and it sud work..

Guest aafi-rocks
I'm definitely a newbie. Where you go to get apps for the Omnia I8000? My phone came with an icon for "Samsung Apps" that only results in an error when I try to go there. When I go online with my laptop to the samsung site for app downloads (at http://www.samsungapps.com/topApps/topAppsGate.as ) it says this service is not yet available in my country (US).

Just curious how you go about getting quality apps for I8000. Thanks if have time to reply.

Hi,

Samsung app wont work for many countries.. you will have to download a software called KIES get it from the link below..

http://img.samsungapps.com/support/kies_win.exe

Save the EXE file and when you install it, select your country as UK.. the software will install and then launch, click on the app store icon and download your apps/ games..

For more games and apps google it..

Guest orriv
Hi,

Samsung app wont work for many countries.. you will have to download a software called KIES get it from the link below..

Save the EXE file and when you install it, select your country as UK.. the software will install and then launch, click on the app store icon and download your apps/ games..

Thanks I really appreciate it!!

Guest orriv
Hi,

Again thanks for the info. Does it make much difference if I download and install KIES directly to my I8000 versus running it from my laptop (and then transferring any purchased app installation files to phone afterward via data cable)?

I truly appreciate it...

Guest bacchu
In order to get XTraxt and Experiment13 to work on Omnia you need 'libgles_cm' library.. It is already attached to the first post.. download it and copy the DLL files to the Windows folder or into the games folder.. launch the game and it should work.. if not then do a soft reset and it sud work..

I copied, didnt work. I did soft reset still didn't work.

I am getting this error message.

"The file 'Experiment13' is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

Can anybody tell me, how do I solve this .... its same for Xtraxt :)

Guest aafi-rocks
I copied, didnt work. I did soft reset still didn't work.

I am getting this error message.

"The file 'Experiment13' is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

Can anybody tell me, how do I solve this .... its same for Xtraxt :)

Install the OpenGL ES 3D drivers.. download OpenGLESv1.cab from below link

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=48241

Install on device memory and after you install the cab, soft reset.

All the best..!

• 1 month later...
Guest johnkoone
Samsung Omnia GT i8000 is my first Windows Mobile. I googled a lot to find compatible apps/games for this phone, and had to do a lot of R&D to get most of the apps and games working on this phone..

Below is the list of apps and games working on Omnia GT i8000.. This is for all newbie's like me.

Apps :

6. SkyFire (Browser with full flash support)

How did you get Skyfire to work ? It always crashes on my O2. It's a java application isn't it ?

• 5 months later...
Guest magnificu
Samsung Omnia GT i8000 is my first Windows Mobile. I googled a lot to find compatible apps/games for this phone, and had to do a lot of R&D to get most of the apps and games working on this phone..

Below is the list of apps and games working on Omnia GT i8000.. This is for all newbie's like me.

Games :

1. Asalpth 4 HD

2. NFS undercover

3. Avatar HD

4. HTC Teeter (Working with accelerometer)

5. HG Proton (Working with accelerometer)

6. Reco Snake (Working with accelerometer)

7. Resco Bubbles (Working with accelerometer)

8. Magic 8 Ball (Working with accelerometer)

9. Marbles World 2 (Working with accelerometer)

10. PBA Bowling (Working with accelerometer)

11. Moorhuhn Shoot 'em up game

12. Virtual Pool

13. Prince of Persia HD

14. Sherlock Holmes: The Official Movie Game

15. SPB Matches

16. Spider Man Toxic city

17. HD Wobble (Working with accelerometer)

18. Xtract

19. Experiment 13

20. Dragon Ball

21. Drum Kit Ace (Drums on your phone)

22. Master Mind (Old forgotten game)

23. WDaft

24. Bonney Boy

Apps :

1. SPB Mobile shell 3.5 (Must have app, to get fast screen responsiveness)

2. Griff Pocket Music Studio

3. MixTikl (Music mixing /Composing)

4. Mixx Mobile (Ringtone mixer)

5. Omniano (Virtual Piano, Drum, Flute)

6. SkyFire (Browser with full flash support)

7. Dj party mixer (Music mixing)

8. Garmin Mobile XT (Maps)

9. Pocket RAR

10. PHM Registry Editor (To tweak your phone's registry)

11. Total Commander (Multi purpose app)

12. WvgaFix (Change display resolution)

13. Caxixi Wvga (Working with accelerometer)

14. Photo resize (To resize images (haven't used my self))

15. Z4Music (Music composing software)

I will update more apps & games as I install it and get it working..

If any1 is facing problems with installing above games or apps let me know.

If some one has any other games and apps working on their Omnia GT i8000 plz update here..

I am unable to run 'Audio Box Micro Composer' on my Omnia i8000.. the app loads fine but not full screen.. May be a WVGA version would do the trick.. if any1 has it plz share..

I want to know where to get all the games?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...