Want more customs roms? UPDATE: Ordered

Guest behnaam

Guest AcerDroid
Thx to SwedBear at Swedroid.se forum Im very close to start producing. Need about 70 € and I order the Liquid. And u will see some good stuff soon!

Wow ;), you already ordered Liquid? Well that's great :) the forum is gettin hotter B)

I tried to change the recovery image on mine, but fastboot couldn't find my device, and with terminal on my device it couldn't find the image.... I have drivers and everything and have no problem changing rooms and use superboot.

Its actually not a very risky thing, just want u too boot recovery.img using fastboot, no need for flashing or such.

Guest behnaam
Wow B) , you already ordered Liquid? Well that's great :) the forum is gettin hotter B)

I have ordered it yet, need 70 euros and I will order it then ;)

Guest SwedBear

ok, you got an extra 35€ from me. Let's see if we can't scrap the last 35€ together here quickly so we can get 2 rom-cookers over to the Liquid this week! Come on guys :).

I sent over 15 now, but I thought it was what was missing, sorry, will send over the rest as well.

Sent over the last 8 € now, that's 23 € in total from me and from what I could figure out (after a while :-) should be what's missing? Please make a clean version without sense as well, and overclocking ;-)

Edited by B1ny

Guest saquib

How about pixmania ~ better price then expansys I think.

Have anybody order from expansys? Need assistance dont understand how to order from there using paypal

Guest behnaam
How about pixmania ~ better price then expansys I think.

Not in Sweden. Issue is I want to pay using paypal, and expansys accept that, but if not possible could anybody tell me how to transfer paypal money to bank account?

Guest Mindbear

expansys + paypal is no problem. ordered mine there. it could be, that they want a scanned copy of your passport/identity card to validate your address.

the shipment was really fast. ~24h from france to germany

Edited by Mindbear

Guest behnaam
I ordered mine from expansys and paid with paypal, was as easy as going to the toilet, what is it you don't understand?

expansys + paypal is no problem. ordered mine there. it could be, that they want a scanned copy of your passport/identity card to validate your address.

the shipment was really fast. ~24h from france to germany

What payment method do I choose? Since I have no payment method called 'PayPal'