Looking to sell my Liquid :-(

Guest rmjo

If anyone is interested, PM me. It's like new (white), includes everything except the screen guard (which I messed up). Please only show interest if in the UK.

Selling due to "cash flow" problems! I will be putting it on eBay in a couple of days, but thought I could reach a target audience here if anyone hasn't bought one yet. Photos can be provided along with a copy of the receipt from LambdaTek.

Thanks

(If this kind of post isn't allowed, I apologise, I couldn't see anything in the sticky's saying I can't.)

includes everything except the screen guard (which I messed up)

This isn't exactly a problem because the phone cannot be used with the stupid acer screen guard! It doesn't work because the sensitivity drops to almost zero.

Weeks later I am still amazed that Acer provided such a crap screen protector. WTF.

Hopefully nobody has installed, or if they have, it has been removed.

How much?

PM'd

Yeah, the screen guard felt too thick, some of the cheap ones you get off ebay are much better. And after attempting to place it 6 or 7 times, I gave up and threw it away.

Guest petrosy

If every one is honest, I bet people are trying to flog their gear to buy the Nexus as its at a similar Price Point.

I think the Nexus will be a winner but I will stick with my Acer for now

Guest netnerd
May i ask why u want to sell liquid .. :)

you should know! i have Acer neotouch and Acer Liquid! Acer Neotouch with resistive screen is better!, it works on finger, nail, and stylus! (u have alot of option!), Liquid only works with finger!

also i dont like Liquid where i must press "power" to wake up, on neotouch i can wake up with any button. android might have more apps (over 10,000? ) but where is the app that sync the clock with internet time?

you should know! i have Acer neotouch and Acer Liquid! Acer Neotouch with resistive screen is better!, it works on finger, nail, and stylus! (u have alot of option!), Liquid only works with finger!

also i dont like Liquid where i must press "power" to wake up, on neotouch i can wake up with any button. android might have more apps (over 10,000? ) but where is the app that sync the clock with internet time?

I somehow agree with u, so as of now am keeping both of them, neotouch and liquid :)

Guest netnerd
I somehow agree with u, so as of now am keeping both of them, neotouch and liquid :)

Acer neotouch and Liquid battery is the same! if i cant sell Liquid on ebay, i going to use the battery as neotouch backup battery!