[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest waremike32
Hello, i am having trouble. I love this rom but my wifi is not clickable in the communications section and in the wifi section i can setup and turn it on but when i try and connect to network it disappears again. Any ideas?

I haven't had any wifi issues, soft reset and let me know if the problem persists.

any plan on cooking this on WMD build?

I'm testing 28205. We'll see how it goes. The browsing/IE & Voice Command in this rom are from WMD fyi.

Edited by waremike32

Guest arniep

FWIW, Evidence and Mastergreenery are one and the same person.

Hey WM,

I usually stick to Evidence/Bgill ROM's but yours looks interesteing. I have a couple of questions for you.

1. I went through M2D to scan it an I noticed that one of the major panels that I use in it is not there. I don't see a "programs" panel so I can easily flip through different apps. Is this by design? I personnally need that one.

2. I like the custimization aspect of Titanium. But there were two things in last Sense UI that I really liked and was wondering if they could be ported over. The first is the raised glass/ four across start menu from Evidence's last ver 13. The second is (and i don't know what it would take to do this) I really like the way the pictures pop up on the home page. It has that polaroid look to it and I have grown accusded to it. Is there a way a way that that particular panel can be substituted in this titanium version.

I mean no disrespect by asking these questions. I admit that I have not completly given this ROM a go yet, but Mastergreeney is gone and Evidence has been awol for a while. I just thought you might know. thanks in advance.

Guest waremike32
B E A utiful build. i've flashed 5 times since new years and now im gonna flash one more time.

And im not a flash aholic i can stop anytime.

Ha! I'm not a flashaholic either, flashaholics go to meetings :)

Guest rubadub234
yup 2009 shenanigans.

it was bgill & evidence that were the same, if he was mastergreeny too, then he was having conversations with himself and should seek help :)

[quote name='waremike32' date='Jan 1 2010, 09:51' post='1143884'

I'm testing 28205. We'll see how it goes. The browsing/IE & Voice Command in this rom are from WMD fyi.

Guest waremike32
[quote name='waremike32' date='Jan 1 2010, 09:51' post='1143884'

consider TellMe cooked in?

M2D2 has same issues as before?

thanks

TellMe is already in :)

A few issues still lingering:

qvga launcher, no missed call on today screen, end key doesn't snap to home screen, wallpaper option in settings not working, no landscape

Guest Raakam
Ha! I'm not a flashaholic either, flashaholics go to meetings :)

just got it... its beautiful. works like a charm. but i was scared for a moment cause my phone wouldnt let me flash.

Edited by Raakam

Guest RIMOSLEY
does this consume a lot more battery power than normal since it is running titanium and m2d2 at the same time?

I'd like to know that too, because ever since I unplugged from the charge my battery has gone down to about 77 percent without doing anything major except a few phone calls and one use of IE and 2 uses of BING.

Guest SilverPony2001

Was there any conclusion to if the 1% battery driver on our i910's, decreased battery life? I know some people claimed they thought it did, but I never really found a definite answer.

Looks Yummy:), finaly a Chef who knows what it takes to strech delicate png Icons or get the vector version,

Downloaded ill try it tomorrow.

arg i just achieved a similar config after 2 days tweaking..

and u just poped out an all i need in 1 from ur "cuisine" => kitchen :)

million thx M8 !

& oh , anychance of having the cool Titanium theme=>Bliss cooked in? in future releases?

Wait .. OMG this is 4 i910 only! ouf thk God i didt flash yet.

Anyway Good work dude:)

Edited by yacir

Guest dopeness
Thanks for the heads up. False Positive, but I'll reupload.

-It is by design, but it can be added back w/ M2DC. Just select Launcher in your list of active tabs.

You can install the original creator's sense theme by cab from here and check out Contable's plugins here.

Thanks for the reply. AFTER I played with it a bit I saw the Launcher in the M2DC options. Sorry for jumping the gun on that one.

In regards the the picture plug in from the Sense UI, I am taking a break from that for now. I have always liked Titanium and the ability to use the Cmulticlock with the slideshow. No one has been doing titanium recently until I saw this post. I just want the one panel from Sense UI. It the picture panel. I want to keep your Rom - as is - with that minor addition. It looks like it may be a bronzers .dll tweak (from what I have read recently) and that requires some work. I am not efficeint in that area to do this. Just thought I would ask.

Lastly, I noticed a minor glitch (or maybe its me - again). If I am in M2d and I answer a call and exit out I return to M2D. However, when I hit the "Today" button to get to the Titanium screen it takes me back to the dial pad every time. i had to make one of my buttons the TFD toggle in order to get back to Titanium. Is this just me?

BTW - Thanks for still working on ROMs for the i910. I am not due to upgrde until September so I will be here for a while.

Looking to switch to a new rom, and this one looks pretty good to me. However, I'm having one issue: I can't get swype to work. All I get is a garbled screen when the keyboard pops up. I don't know if I got the wrong swype cab or what, but I tried 3 different ones with no luck. Any ideas?

Guest waremike32
hey warmike how can i change my dailer to the samsung default or other

The Samsung Dialer is not compatible with this WinMo build and it has been removed.

Titanium Only & M2D Only on 1st post.

Edited by waremike32

Guest big_mike_2k6
Got Swype working; I had the wrong cab.

One request: Can you put the lock slider on the bottom instead of the top?

oops i was a litttle late disregard the pm i sent :)

Guest emilio1992

thanks for the response but ...... another question was when i get a new sms i dont get informed no sound or notification on taskbar is that normal

Guest big_mike_2k6

so after spending the full day playing with this rom i have to say its damn near perfect for me. everything just flat out works and thats a must since i use my phone for work. so again waremike thank you for the hard hard work and keep up the great work as well

Guest waremike32
Got Swype working; I had the wrong cab.

One request: Can you put the lock slider on the bottom instead of the top?

I like the dusk lockscreen that Sector ported here

or you can check out airreak's locks at Omniarom.com here