[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dbsimms63
The settings are on the phone. Within active sync itself.

Not sure why you would not have those components on titanium... you should be able to use the config app to fix it... uhh, I forget the name off the top of my head here.

Another option might be to simply reflash the rom as there is obviously something weird in the way it's working for you. Sorry I don't have more for you on that one.

Are you talking about the schedule in activesync, if mine is grayed out.

Guest dbsimms63

On the stock DC22 ROM, there was a toggle under settings for the GPS, I don't see it anymore on this ROM. How do you change your GPS settings and make sure it is on now? Maybe I just don't know where to look.

Guest george969

I have installed the CF03 ROM and all is working well. However, I do not have a place in "system" to activate the GPS. I activated in Google it tries to locate sats but it returns a message that GPS may not be on? is there another place top activate it?

Guest lioryte
I have installed the CF03 ROM and all is working well. However, I do not have a place in "system" to activate the GPS. I activated in Google it tries to locate sats but it returns a message that GPS may not be on? is there another place top activate it?

go to Settings>Personal>Phone>Service and choose GPS on. It will generate a warning, after enabling go outside, start google maps, grab a beer or two and just wait for it to get a sat fix. Our GPS chip isn't the best...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dbsimms63

Anyone else using one of these ROMs able to use their GPS with Google MAps or any other app? I have to find out how you are, because on my i910 it just aint happening unless I use Verizon's VZ NAv first.

Guest pbajr
Anyone else using one of these ROMs able to use their GPS with Google MAps or any other app? I have to find out how you are, because on my i910 it just aint happening unless I use Verizon's VZ NAv first.

Absolutely! Of course you have to make sure location is turned on as stated above.. But I use GPSToggle which goes to the Today Screen.. and has to be turned on and turned off from there, annoying but once that finds the sat's everything else works instantly. BW used to include that with his ROM's, but it can still be found.

Guest lioryte
Absolutely! Of course you have to make sure location is turned on as stated above.. But I use GPSToggle which goes to the Today Screen.. and has to be turned on and turned off from there, annoying but once that finds the sat's everything else works instantly. BW used to include that with his ROM's, but it can still be found.

OMG, gps toggle? So you have to go back and forth between today screens? Try the attached cab file, its GPS keep alive, it does the same as gps Toggle without the need of switching between screens. IDK the effect on battery life guessing the same as toggle...

GPS_Controller_CAB_v1_3.CAB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest atfalcon

I flashed the M2D2 V2 23559 ROM on my omnia after flashing to the DC22 upgrade. The ROM looks great, but I have been having a problem with the phone not waking up after non use. The phone will go black, and when I push a button to wake it up after awhile it won't respond and I have to do a soft reset. I was having a similar problem with kevister's CF03 rom, that's why I tried the upgrade and different ROM. Any suggestions on what might cause this. My phone is about two years old. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Guest lioryte
I flashed the M2D2 V2 23559 ROM on my omnia after flashing to the DC22 upgrade. The ROM looks great, but I have been having a problem with the phone not waking up after non use. The phone will go black, and when I push a button to wake it up after awhile it won't respond and I have to do a soft reset. I was having a similar problem with kevister's CF03 rom, that's why I tried the upgrade and different ROM. Any suggestions on what might cause this. My phone is about two years old. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Its called SOD (sleep of death) and its WM build related as far as can be seen. This has nothing to do with your phone. I don't know how help. Sorry

Guest atfalcon

So do other people have this problem? Will I have this problem with every ROM? Am I destined to exist in life with the original factory ROM? Please say it isn't so!

Guest lioryte
So do other people have this problem? Will I have this problem with every ROM? Am I destined to exist in life with the original factory ROM? Please say it isn't so!

Depends on builds, I think latest builds don't have it, try a more updated ROM

Guest lioryte
Do you have any suggestions? It seem that a lot of people raved about waremike's ROM's.

Waremike's are great. He is one of the first wave chefs and was tutoring the rest of the community, but he has gone (like most of the original first wave) Droid. His builds are superb, but none of us has any control over M$ leaked builds. But his latest build (post 3 flotonium V2) Is from April.

Try the following:

Hard reset and don't install any additional .cabs. See if it goes into SOD. If not, install /cab one at a time to see if any of them is the cause. Also, google modaco waremike sod/ sleep of death maybe you can get some more info

If you are still not happy than switch to another ROM

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dbsimms63

I used the Flotanium before, worked OK, and have now flashed to the M2D2 only sisnce that was the screen i liked best. I'm having an issue with the weather panel, I can't add any cities. I go in, find the citiy, but when I try to add it nothing is saved. Any ideas? Also when I go to send a SMS, it wont open the page to type my message or it will prompt me to ok IE to make a change. Its really weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I am due for an upgrade in another month. I was running Titanium V2 on my Omnia. It died and they gave me a replacement. I flashed it to DC22 and then flashed Titanium v2 23559 from post #3. Works fine except the keyboard is funky. Keys seem smaller and when I rotate from portrait to landscape it stays the same size. And the keyboard just looks a lot different than on my previous phone. The only button to toggle anything is the third from the left on the bottom row. It is either "en" or what looks like a Chinese character.

I flashed it back to DC22 and then flashed Titanium V2 again and there is no difference.

Any ideas appreciated.