TouchLockPro *NEW* version 2.10.1 supports Samsung SDK with Light Sensor and GSensor

Guest ZuinigeRijder

Guest ZuinigeRijder
but here touchlockpro still locked my phone when the proximity sensor turned off the screen while I use the phone :) even when I set the in call tweak off

basically here is what I want with touchlockpro, can you guide me for the setting?

1. I want the phone locked after I turned off the sceen

2. I only want to use hardware button to unlock the phone, no light sensor, no gsensor

3. I want the phone not locked when I use the phone to call

that's all...how do I configure that?

1. AutoLockOnPowerOn (AutoLockOnPowerOn = 1)

2. Disable Use Light Sensor and Use GSensor, default it can then be unlocked by Volume Down\Volume Up, but you can configure other key sequences (unfortunatley not the power button).

3. Default it should already not lock when a call is connected, if it does, you can enable debug logging, reproduce this scenario and post the debug log file \TouchLockPro.log.txt.

Guest letoubib
help! I cannot unlock my phone after installing this program? pressing volume down up doesn't unlock it :)

how do I configure unlock mechanism? I tried the readme but it does not work?

edit2:

figured out how to unlock...

now how do I use slide to answer?

edit 3:

so here is another problem, my samsung dialer has screen off feature using proximity sensor, but then after I ended a conversation, the phone locked out B) I had to unlock it before I can end it and came back to today screen/last opened program ;)

how can I 'fix' this?

How to unlock the device ???? the volume keys are not working ?????

Guest snikers

I have problem with g-sensor in version 2.10.2. wm6.5, smi_wm_pro_sdk_redist_2_1_0.cab, and it say "0:unknown" I tried on 6.1 and it works fine.

Small question; is there a possibility to use a proximity sensor. It detect device in pocket and works in dark.

Edited by snikers

Guest ZuinigeRijder
I have problem with g-sensor in version 2.10.2. wm6.5, smi_wm_pro_sdk_redist_2_1_0.cab, and it say "0:unknown" I tried on 6.1 and it works fine.

Small question; is there a possibility to use a proximity sensor. It detect device in pocket and works in dark.

TouchLockPro Version 2.10.3 is out, which fixes a problem with the phonetype. Make sure that the correct PhoneType is set in the TouchLockAction Index and do a soft reset thereafter. If it still does not solve your problem, please enable debug logging, reproduce the scenario and post the log file \TouchLockPro.log.txt as zipped attachment.

I was also searching for the proximity sensor API for HTC devices. On the newer Samsung devices the API is available, so I can add support for that. I will put it on the wish list.

Guest snikers
TouchLockPro Version 2.10.3 is out, which fixes a problem with the phonetype. Make sure that the correct PhoneType is set in the TouchLockAction Index and do a soft reset thereafter. If it still does not solve your problem, please enable debug logging, reproduce the scenario and post the log file \TouchLockPro.log.txt as zipped attachment.

I was also searching for the proximity sensor API for HTC devices. On the newer Samsung devices the API is available, so I can add support for that. I will put it on the wish list.

I have installed 2.10.3 and it's the same - "0:unknown". The problem is only on WM6.5, on WM6.1 it's OK

touchlockpro.log.rar

Guest ZuinigeRijder
i've checked the log myself and i see

2010-01-11 13:46:55 1751077262 All orientation commands empty, disable GSENSOR

i add !unlock and i works B)

Ok, the code tries to be too smart and help people in configuring ;) . Currently the GSENSOR is also used for InCallTweak, so there needs no GSENSOR command to be configured anymore. So you can call it a bug :) I will remove that smart code in a next version.

But good to hear that the mystery is solved ;)

Guest ZuinigeRijder
Hi,

Has anyone tested light sensor for TouchLockPro successfully on B7610 with Windows Mobile 6.1?

I have installed the Samsung SDK and the latest version of TouchLockPro but the light sensor still doesnt work :)

cu

Niko

See this post for details.

It is a mystery why Samsung does not support this on Windows Mobile 6.1.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ZuinigeRijder
hello, any progress about proximity sensor version? :)

Unfortunately I was busy with BattClock standalone version (now at version 1.6).

I want to integrate those improvements in TouchLockPro first, before starting to implement the proximity sensor version.

I will see if I can add support while doing that, because it should act like light on, when the proximity sensor senses something :)

Unfortunately I was busy with BattClock standalone version (now at version 1.6).

I want to integrate those improvements in TouchLockPro first, before starting to implement the proximity sensor version.

I will see if I can add support while doing that, because it should act like light on, when the proximity sensor senses something :)

I am having an issue with the configuration of this program.

The functionality that I am looking for is to lock the touch screen and the call/end buttons when I am receiving a call. Hitting Vol up then Vol down to unlock and then answer would be fine for me.

I can't see to get that to function. Could you outline the necessary settings for that?

Guest ZuinigeRijder
I am having an issue with the configuration of this program.

The functionality that I am looking for is to lock the touch screen and the call/end buttons when I am receiving a call. Hitting Vol up then Vol down to unlock and then answer would be fine for me.

I can't see to get that to function. Could you outline the necessary settings for that?

Only at incoming call or also at power on?

The latter should be already the default settings. Or is it not locking with the default settings?

If you do not want it at power on, you must configure:

LockWhenIncoming (LockWhenIncoming = 1)

AutoLockOnPowerOn (AutoLockOnPowerOn = 0)

If you do not want to unlock by the sensors, you need to deactivate the sensors you do not want to use.

Only at incoming call or also at power on?

The latter should be already the default settings. Or is it not locking with the default settings?

If you do not want it at power on, you must configure:

LockWhenIncoming (LockWhenIncoming = 1)

AutoLockOnPowerOn (AutoLockOnPowerOn = 0)

If you do not want to unlock by the sensors, you need to deactivate the sensors you do not want to use.

Thanks very much. I ended up uninstalling, then re-installing, then cleared all the settings and started from scratch and it is working well now.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ender Psp

Thanks again for TouchLockPro & BattClock!

I have another suggestion, if you can implement that into TouchLockPro or BattClock, please (I'm mainly using BattClock atm since my work policy enforces a lock after a while).

If there are missed events (calls, sms, maybe email too) can you use the sensor to automatically check when the device is moved and turn the screen on? This should happen only if the device was placed stationary (usually face up) and then picked up (changed to vertical). Thanks in advance!

Guest Will.

Hey guys,

I'm new to this program and can't get it to function properly (although it seems to work)

Could anyone please share what they have as settings with me.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Will

• 3 weeks later...
Guest redzone321

Hello i am useing an omina 2 and lock yoru lock screen but have a big problem.

Hello i posted this over and xda as well, not sure which forums you watch!

I cannot get the light sensor/gsensor to work. It was working at one point in the past but lost the version i used and dl the newest one.

I installed samsung SDK Pro 2.1 first restart then install TLP but i always get a reading of 0/1/-1 on the light sensor page.

how do i tell if its recognizing my deviece proporly?

I will post a bug log if needed.

Thanks!

ps im useing Sonblacks rom

Guest Ender Psp

Hi ZuinigeRijder,

I'm using BattClock, which I assume is incorporated in TLP.

Just wanted to report that the time doesn't get updated if I manually change the time (timezone change, eg: flying from London to Paris - added 1h) or if DST automatically changes the time (summer hours, +1h).

Guest wishbonegr

Hello ZuinigeRijder. I am using tlp a few days now and i am very happy with it. I only have a question regarding if it is possible when we receive a call the touch screen to be locked but the two keys answer/end call would be accessible and function so we can answer or reject the call.

Thank you.

Guest redzone321
Hello ZuinigeRijder. I am using tlp a few days now and i am very happy with it. I only have a question regarding if it is possible when we receive a call the touch screen to be locked but the two keys answer/end call would be accessible and function so we can answer or reject the call.

Thank you.

Under TAPI thers a check box for lock hard keys.

that should work.

Guest wishbonegr
Under TAPI thers a check box for lock hard keys.

that should work.

Thanx for your time but the actual option is "keys only" and it only lets you answer or reject the call via the touchscreen's bottom "keys". Hard keys are still locked.