Naruto's ninja roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Which is the latest release that hasn't any of the above mentioned probs? The RC in the first page? I just want to make sure :)

Is there a chance that in your new rome will find m2d + the theme from your current rom?

Many thanks and much more congrats mate!!!

Guest NarutoDKz
Which is the latest release that hasn't any of the above mentioned probs? The RC in the first page? I just want to make sure :)

Is there a chance that in your new rome will find m2d + the theme from your current rom?

Many thanks and much more congrats mate!!!

It will have the theme. but not as default. also I have implented ftouchsl perfectly in it. and yes the rc is the newest. I called it RC because I still need to setup some more hi res icons.

It will have the theme. but not as default. also I have implented ftouchsl perfectly in it. and yes the rc is the newest. I called it RC because I still need to setup some more hi res icons.

Kudos on the new ROM, it's looking good. Yep, yep. Agree with more hi-res icons - would polish this ROM up nicely :)

Guest NarutoDKz

wow thanks.

I am trying to figure out how I change icon on the low resolution icons. it's easy on some of the default icons but all the low res Icons are hard to find/change.

Nice Rom NarutoDKz!

No bugs atm... using it for 2 days.

Thanx for your ROMs!

Keep Working :)

P.s. Some hi-res icons would be nice :)

Guest NarutoDKz

Ok. thanks for voting.

but I made a accident and deleted the samsung keyboard, and I can't make it work proberly again.

So I have made the decision not to include any keyboard. (other than default)

so that everyone can use the keyboard they want. (just copy them to a folder called XDA_UC on your sd card, and they will install when you flash my rom, or make a hard reset on my rom.)

Edited by NarutoDKz

Ftouchsl, touch response, s2u2 is nice too, wow hd... But programs that everyone can install by themself... Your ROM don't have BUGs! Nothing important, for me, is missing...

Really Thanks!

Ok. thanks for voting.

but I made a accident and deleted the samsung keyboard, and I can't make it work proberly again.

So I have made the decision not to include any keyboard. (other than default)

so that everyone can use the keyboard they want. (just copy them to a folder called XDA_UC on your sd card, and they will install when you flash my rom, or make a hard reset on my rom.)

gr8 decision Naruto, it's better if u include no keyboard at all and letting us choose and install our own.  :) :)

I'm using the M2D2 Rom and I find it the most stable ROM I've used until now. I'm sticking to it till you release another one.

By the way! What's up with the new WM Keyboard? I've seen it around but never found it in any ROM until now!

Congrats, Great ROM!

Guest NarutoDKz

Hi.

wow fantastic feedback I must say.

For what I know there is no "New Keyboard" the one I have seeen several places is a special keyboard for the TG01

I'm using the M2D2 Rom and I find it the most stable ROM I've used until now. I'm sticking to it till you release another one.

By the way! What's up with the new WM Keyboard? I've seen it around but never found it in any ROM until now!

Congrats, Great ROM!

Guest kevin2210

great work naruto i think u dont have to care about theme , i can be change with m2dc so u just cook with theme you want, if anyone dont like it they can change it by themself, by the way i want to ask 23518 is it include titanium, but i think you should include OBEX inbox in your rom, comunication in tab seting doesnt work may be u can check it out

Edited by kevin2210

Guest NarutoDKz
great work naruto i think u dont have to care about theme , i can be change with m2dc so u just cook with theme you want, if anyone dont like it they can change it by themself, by the way i want to ask 23518 is it include titanium, but i think you should include OBEX inbox in your rom, comunication in tab seting doesnt work may be u can check it out

I can include titanium.

but what is obex inbox? (sorry for the stupid question)

and you are right about the communication tab, I will try to fix it.

Guest yapitris

hi NarutoDKz

i was using your two roms but i could access the internet via gprs. it keeps trying and trying but with no effect... i've already switched to another operator for 30secs and back for mine but without success. i also tried to establish the new connection mannualy based on my operator website and still nothing

have u got any idea what the problem is?

Guest jmsmartins

hi naruto!

tryed ur latest m2d but i have a strange problem with sms. when i write the cursor keeps moving to start of the text, and when i tap the screen it's hard to get the cursor there, it "wants" to go to the start of the text... hope u understand me. i don't know if it has anything to do with the "sms reply fix"..

thanks

Guest NarutoDKz

Hi all.

yes I have the same problems, both with the sms and with gprs. if there is a sms reply fix I will cook it in, and if anyone could help me with the gprs problem I would be grateful, since that is irritating the most. (can't update weather :))