A_C the marvellous developer of S2U2 has just updated his application to version 2.24. For those of you who do not know what S2U2 is A_C explains:-
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.
S2U2 has been evolving and has become a very good application. My only issue is the system resources it uses. I've not used it on my HD2 yet, but it did slow down by Touch Pro quite a bit. Each version of S2U2 released has improved things however.[/teaser]
Change log for v2.24
- added option to change the information text size (S2U2 Settings -> Appearance).
- fixed an occasional system hang when stopping iLock2 & ActiveSync was running.
- tried to maintain the system idle time when the device is locked (when "Don't lock system" is turned OFF).
if you still want to have full control on this idle time, turn ON "Don't lock system"; otherwise it's still limited to 15 seconds.
- fixed the system SMS notification was not dismissed after reading the SMS on some devices.
- fixed the long press Answer key problem introduced by v2.22.
if the long press Answer key function still cannot be assigned normally, stop iLock2 & then delete the \windows\long_send.lnk first.
- fixed an occasional issue that S2P was invoked during BT file transfer (again).
- speeded up the transition between different orientation.
- improved the CallerID compatibility on some non-English devices.
- changed the DPAD function; it also can be unlocked by pressing the BACK key (S2U2 Settings -> Others).
- a few minor bugs fixed.
Download the CAB.
What do you think of S2U2?