• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

akwin

akwin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:omnia 2
Hello guys, whic is better between these phone HTC Touch Diamond II or Samsung Omnia II

grahamkdt

grahamkdt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II

Hello guys, whic is better between these phone HTC Touch Diamond II or Samsung Omnia II

HTC TD2 has better hardware keyboard :) ... seriously though, the TD2 is a pretty damn fine device, but in my opinion the OLED screen on the Omnia sold it for me. It's just so much crisper, sharper and with the latest 'R' technology screen (whatever that is), it's pretty responsive too - certainly better than my old Touch Diamond. A lot of people complain about battery life, but again, compared to my Diamond, this thing lasts forever! I'm certainly not disappointed I made the switch from HTC to Samsung. Having said that, I'll probably switch back again one day - the support from developers and enthusiasts for HTC, is far greater than for the Omnia in my experience :)

Mr T, Cheshire, UK
Omnia II [Secany's i8000NXXJA5]

fujitsupalm

fujitsupalm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Touch Pro 2

HTC TD2 has better hardware keyboard ;) ... seriously though, the TD2 is a pretty damn fine device, but in my opinion the OLED screen on the Omnia sold it for me. It's just so much crisper, sharper and with the latest 'R' technology screen (whatever that is), it's pretty responsive too - certainly better than my old Touch Diamond. A lot of people complain about battery life, but again, compared to my Diamond, this thing lasts forever! I'm certainly not disappointed I made the switch from HTC to Samsung. Having said that, I'll probably switch back again one day - the support from developers and enthusiasts for HTC, is far greater than for the Omnia in my experience ;)

Good share. ;)

amitsharma.atc

amitsharma.atc

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Devices:omnia, galaxy tab & galaxy s2
go for omnia 2

dhawal3320

dhawal3320

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO
go for B7610 if you can
good hardware keyboard
great AMOLED display esp crisp video playback & amazing sound !!!!

kaspy

kaspy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia, N990, N95
b7610 is my device and i would recommend it you ,
but if u wont need the keyboard and look for a sleek phone , go for omnia 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users