Photo

Nexus one, Am I the only one feeling underwhelmed?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

jdxx76

jdxx76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Well, when the new iphone comes out this summer...I'm predicting that it's gonna look the same...a Flat screen filled with Icons. Plus...the only reason people are a bit underwhelmed about the N1, was because of all the press/people saying that it was going to be an 'iphone killer'. Really, how do you kill the iphone? I mean, I see on the internet people comparing the phones, but never explaining what needed to be in the N1 to 'kill' the iphone. There ain't gonna be anything that's gonna 'kill' either the iphone nor the N1...unless it starts having conversations with you...LOL.

Waiting for my N1 to be delivered (overnight...over the weekend...what the heck is that sh*t???...that ain't overnight!!!!). Can't wait to get it...can't wait for Google to send out updates.

Oh, if you see video reviews showing how smooth the iphone is when scrolling a web page...and how the N1 is not as smooth...Duh! The N1's got a SNAPdragon processor!! LOL...too fast for it to be smooth!!!!

henchman

henchman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:mpx200
This phone rocks.
I'm not underwhelmed at all.

Edited by henchman, 09 January 2010 - 02:45 AM.

kam187

kam187

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
Yeah 'iphone killer' doesnt exist. It'll always be around.

The only way iphone or nexus/android will die is if they stop supporting/updating them. Which isnt going to happen!

Walkabout - ICS and HoneyComb Compatible! Try it Free
http://android.modac...__hl__walkabout

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users