I have OMNIA II with JG4 Rom. I have succesfully fixed GPS performance with GPS Mod Driver (GPSmoddrivers uses COM2 and GPS uses COM4). Everything works perfectly with IGO8 and Primo1.1, as I have excellent navigation, accuracy and fast sat lock.
So, I tried to setup TMC, as well. I installed all cabs and followed instructions. The problem is that, although TMC seems to work when I setup HyperGPS (Driver can be set active and be tested as well), the GPS has stopped to get sat info.
I have unsuccesfully tried several COM options, like COM2 for GPSmodriver, COM4 for IGO8 and Primo 1.1 and COM 6 and 8 for HyperGPS. I have also unsuccesfully tried everything with GPSModdriver uninstalled.