Sashimi on I8000

Guest AndyHamp

Guest AndyHamp

Hi,

Apologies if this is a dumb question. I'm playing with Sashimi and wanted to get all my apps auto installed but i seem to have an issue with where the programs are installed.

Sashimi is installing everything I put under the CAB\SC directory into My Storage.... How do i get it to install to the Storage Card ?

Andy

Edited by AndyHamp

Guest lucian1
Hi,

Apologies if this is a dumb question. I'm playing with Sashimi and wanted to get all my apps auto installed but i seem to have an issue with where the programs are installed.

Sashimi is installing everything I put under the CAB\SC directory into My Storage.... How do i get it to install to the Storage Card ?

Andy

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3FC86B36CB817D8 :)

Guest AndyHamp

Lucian1 et al .... well i've been through the videos again and i still can't see what I'm doing wrong. The instructions clearly state that i should place the CAB's in the Sahimi\Auto\CAB\SC directory to get the installed to the Storage card but doing that installs to \My Storage.

This looks like a bug to me ... on most devices the Storage card is the second option on the install location list ... but on the Omnia it's the third option.

Guest tacchan23
Lucian1 et al .... well i've been through the videos again and i still can't see what I'm doing wrong. The instructions clearly state that i should place the CAB's in the Sahimi\Auto\CAB\SC directory to get the installed to the Storage card but doing that installs to \My Storage.

This looks like a bug to me ... on most devices the Storage card is the second option on the install location list ... but on the Omnia it's the third option.

Where you have Sashimi installed? SC or My Storage?

On the Storage Card ...

You didn't write what version you have of WM? 6.5 or 6.5.3?

Have you set in configuartion of sashimi the location of ASL to My Storage?

If you have 6.5.3 check this http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=347 http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?p=1626#p1626. There is an issue with Sashimi and WM6.5.3

Edited by wes58

Guest Mighty Warriors

Sorry to hijack this thread but I believe its interesting for ppl like me who is interested in using sashimi. My question is suppose I install sashimi onto my storage card. When I flash my phone, will it auto install back sashimi back just like garmin mobile xt.

Guest lululala

Andy

First, make sure you have the latest Sashimi v8.0 .. .. then follow the steps below:

- Run Sashimi

- Go to Settings->Advanced Settings->11)Alternate Storage Location

- Put 'Storage Card' into the field.

Exit Sashimi & start putting your CABS into CAB\ASL directory. It should work now.

Hope this helps.

Edited by lululala