• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

samoz83

samoz83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid
Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to put this but I need a new phone and can't decided between the droid/milestone or the liquid (I have an order waiting on the liquid but am having second thoughts :) ). The liquid is cheaper and has a faster process but the droid has a bigger screen, dedicated graphics chip and android 2, the physical keyboard doesn't matter that much too me so I was wondering what your opinions were on these two phones. Does the 200mhz really make a difference and wouldn't the graphics chip help the droid?

Edited by samoz83, 11 January 2010 - 02:31 AM.

bigdaddykane

bigdaddykane

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Devices:i910

Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to put this but I need a new phone and can't decided between the droid/milestone or the liquid (I have an order waiting on the liquid but am having second thoughts :) ). The liquid is cheaper and has a faster process but the droid has a bigger screen, dedicated graphics chip and android 2, the physical keyboard doesn't matter that much too me so I was wondering what your opinions were on these two phones. Does the 200mhz really make a difference and wouldn't the graphics chip help the droid?

i got the droid and absolutely love it

B1ny

B1ny

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:Nexus1,Liquid,Hero,Qtek9000
I have the Liquid and its a great phone, can really recommend it.
And the value for money is almost even better than the phone itself.

derbyjozef

derbyjozef

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Well I also have the liquid one..Well I never have any problem regarding to that..Really cool piece..

Andy__P

Andy__P

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Nexus, Acer Liquid
And Liquid is getting a 2.1 update soon.
Check out the Liquid boards here =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users