Bluetooth headphone for TG01

Guest bagiabanmaybay

Guest bagiabanmaybay

Hi guys,

I think i need a bluetooth headphone for my phone thanks to dumb design by Toshiba.

Does any1 know any good bluetooth headphone for Tg01, I couldn't find those things in my country so i will have to buy it online, if u could recommend a reliable website as well, it would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Guest The Real Mc Coy

I use a Samsung SBH650 : the key thing to me is that you can connect any jack 3.5 headphones to this one and sound quality is very good.

I use intra-ears headphone (Koss) to insulate from outside noises.

Guest bagiabanmaybay

Thanks for reply m8,

Do all functions of the headphone perform well i.e volume up down or phone answer, i tried some Sony Erikson headphone but some of these buttons do not work

Guest The Real Mc Coy

I am not talking about any software bundled with the headphone but A2DP compatible software so the headset can operate some functions... Not all the software understand A2DP orders.

Edited by The Real Mc Coy

Guest thebigshazbowski

I use the Sony BT22 - google it. Got mine off ebay for 25 quid. Amazon is also a good place to grab them on sale...

Over the head - headphones with full controls. eg back,forward, volums rocker, phone answer etc.

audio is loud - Bass is nice.

Best of all - it has a 11 hr battery - and that's tried and tested. And pretty much the reason why I chose them.

Works with wmp and coreplayer and S2P.

uses a 1mm (maybe 1.5) jack for powering - so at least it's not proprietary like their earlier ones...

only bad points:

No lcd screen to tell you track name etc.

sound leakage - which all over the headphones will have.

---------

if you got money to slash and battery life is not important - check out the sony is800 - you'll be amazed....

Guest David Strange

I use an I.Tech Clip Music 801, which I got from Ebay for a good price. The battery life is excellent and the controls on it work just fine to pause and skip tracks in both Windows Media Player and Pocket Player (which is streets ahead of WMP as it is faster and doesn't add all sound files on to device to the music library; the crappest 'feature' of WMP. WMP was a drag on random play, it would suddenly, for example, after a tune finished play a sound file from a game that I had installed on the storage card). The microphone on it seems of high quality and I have never had anyone say they cannot hear me when I am making calls on it. Of course, you can also answer and reject calls, and change the volume by using the buttons on it.

Score some decent earbuds to plug into its 3.5mm standard socket and you will be powered up and ready to groove when you are out and about.

Cheers,

David.

PS. Bluetooth connections on my TG01 under WM6.1 were incredibly unreliable. Since upgrading to WM6.5 Bluetooth is an absolute dream, no more fighting to get devices connected. With the TG01's great screen and a Bluetooth keyboard you really can use it to write decent amounts. I am often blogging from the boozer in this manner.

Guest The Real Mc Coy
PS. Bluetooth connections on my TG01 under WM6.1 were incredibly unreliable. Since upgrading to WM6.5 Bluetooth is an absolute dream, no more fighting to get devices connected.

Same for me :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bagiabanmaybay

Thanks guys for handful recommendations.

I just bought a itech clip 801, perfect sound quality and very useful. Just one problem, it seems like the phone can not play music via bluetooth when its locked, as i was trying to lock the phone keeping it play music to avoid unwanted touch on the screen, but the sound iwas intermittent. Does anyone have the same problem?? If so, how do you guys overcome it?

Cheers

Guest xdalover
Thanks guys for handful recommendations.

I just bought a itech clip 801, perfect sound quality and very useful. Just one problem, it seems like the phone can not play music via bluetooth when its locked, as i was trying to lock the phone keeping it play music to avoid unwanted touch on the screen, but the sound iwas intermittent. Does anyone have the same problem?? If so, how do you guys overcome it?

Cheers

Mine is a set of Plantronics Voyager.

It seems a standard call headphone, but simply connecting a second unit it becomes an stereo hi-fi set wit amazing quality (A2DP). And on Amazon it's very cheap. I recommend it

PlantronicsVoyager855.jpg