Cheap PAYG Android phone?

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton

All of the talks about the Android phones has lead me to be curious about it and may want one. :)

So what is the cheapest & best PAYG Android phone (for UK)?

I don't mind 2nd hand as long as it works!

Guest Samlock
All of the talks about the Android phones has lead me to be curious about it and may want one. :)

So what is the cheapest & best PAYG Android phone (for UK)?

I don't mind 2nd hand as long as it works!

If you can find a T-Mobile Pulse cheap enough somewhere, get one. I got mine (like a few others) for just under £100 when T-Mob had a one-day offer on!

Guest tsutton
If you can find a T-Mobile Pulse cheap enough somewhere, get one. I got mine (like a few others) for just under £100 when T-Mob had a one-day offer on!

Yeah, I missed that offer. :)

Thaks for the reply.

And it seems T-Mobile have stopped selling the Pulse, so I think that means there aren't any PAYG Android phones direct from a network at the moment. The bay maybe your only choice.

Guest tsutton
And it seems T-Mobile have stopped selling the Pulse, so I think that means there aren't any PAYG Android phones direct from a network at the moment. The bay maybe your only choice.

Hum, I wonder why... bah!

eBay time...

Hum, I wonder why... bah!

eBay time...

Going to be selling a used Hero soon(with already Modded recovery to make installing roms and back ups Easy!!) (about 200) and a genuine limited edition Google Ion Dev Phone from San Fran conference (200) will be putting on ebay in next week or so... Also check the MoDaCo Ebay section xxx UK ONLY