swype

Guest gojuman

Guest snapz54
If I installed a ROM while SWYPE was included, is there a way to keep it if I upgrade to someone elses ROM? Love the program hate to give it up. I do NOT mind paying for it if it is not OK to keep if you by chance got it. I just dont see a way to purchase it. I was thinking the xd-uca (think that is right)thiback up could handle this but I have never used it

nobody reply to this please for obvious reasons...

gojuman, check your private messages for an answer.

Guest awarner (MVP)

Unfortunately Swype is not available to buy and can only be supplied with the purchase of a new phone.

This is a shame as it appears to be an excellent application.

We have had a request from the creators of this application not to host or to link to this application or ROMs containing it.

This also applies to PM messages, anyone found passing the application around may have their account disabled.

Unfortunately Swype is not available to buy and can only be supplied with the purchase of a new phone.

This is a shame as it appears to be an excellent application.

We have had a request from the creators of this application not to host or to link to this application or ROMs containing it.

This also applies to PM messages, anyone found passing the application around may have their account disabled.

unfortunate indeed

there's one similar to it but can not find website, called slide or glide....

Guest rfarrah
unfortunate indeed

there's one similar to it but can not find website, called slide or glide....

It's called SlideIt. There is also another called Shapewriter.