Manila (sense 2.1/2.5) in test...

Guest *LeiTo*

Guest pipolas

Hello,

I did what coolka said, and everything is okay...

I've just got one BIG problem...My phone is in french.

And manial isn't traduct, i mean i have "IDS_**" everywhere.

For example, in the home tab, i have:

"IDS_HOME_MYL..."

"IDS_DATEFOR3AT"

"IDS_ALARMOFF"

"IDS_NOAPPOINT..."

"IDS_MENU"

And i've got this problem everywhere...

What can i do to slve this?

Thanks

Guest coolkat
Hello,

"IDS_HOME_MYL..."

"IDS_DATEFOR3AT"

"IDS_ALARMOFF"

"IDS_NOAPPOINT..."

"IDS_MENU"

Thanks

read this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=632519

if you cant find the language file u need, you will have to download old version and extract the file you need. i will post it if i find the right one.

Guest pipolas

Allright, thanks, everything is okay now!

So I've got just two problems:

I can't change my background, and i can call a contact with the contact tab.

Thank you for your hlp,

Nicolas

Guest coolkat

Thank you for your hlp,

Nicolas

you will need to install a dialer/canvas(05.fi.Phone Canvas3.40.1920.1930.cab) for calling from contact tab to work. read the last few pages on xda-developers for solution here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...519&page=10

get the canvas here: http://www.freeza-inc.com/freezaROM/OEMCAB/. Note: installing the canvas changes the default dialer. (if you dont like the skin which comes with this dialer, there are other sking available. you should search for rhodium wvga skins)

Guest supersonix

Thank you for your hlp,

Nicolas

Before tring this version, can you tell me if can edit/modifiy/create an appointment with htc appointment software? Particularely, could you fix hours of appointment as you want?

Thanks.

Guest coolkat
Before tring this version, can you tell me if can edit/modifiy/create an appointment with htc appointment software? Particularely, could you fix hours of appointment as you want?

Thanks.

yes you can. its fixed in the latest manila build

Guest pipolas

yes, no problems with appointments.

Allright coolkatn i'll try, thanks for your help...

But, what about background?

Because the only way i find to change background is to use wmm wallpaper changer...But it's hard to use, it doesn't work well and, the biggest problem is backgrounds are in a poor quality (i took wvga pictures, i selected "high quality" in wmm wallpaper, but backgrounds are ugly in sense...whereas they look normal when i disable sense).

I'd really love to put backgrounds..

Thanks!!

Nicolas.

ps: Sorry for my english....I'm french!

Guest coolkat
yes, no problems with appointments.

Allright coolkatn i'll try, thanks for your help...

But, what about background?

Because the only way i find to change background is to use wmm wallpaper changer...But it's hard to use, it doesn't work well and, the biggest problem is backgrounds are in a poor quality (i took wvga pictures, i selected "high quality" in wmm wallpaper, but backgrounds are ugly in sense...whereas they look normal when i disable sense).

I'd really love to put backgrounds..

Thanks!!

Nicolas.

ps: Sorry for my english....I'm french!

i donno how to change wallpaper either but i think i can live with it. black background is what i wanted and a wallpaper for lock and startmenu which works fine. i will see if i can find a program which does that.

Guest alexovy

Hello. I installed Sense 2.1 from your post and it looks realy nice. The only problem is that it crashes every 10 seconds.

Can you tell me what might be the problem?

Thank you

Guest arunbabu

i installed sense 2.5 2012 every thing worked fine even stock, audio, sms and comm tab workedfine and smooth. but, the problem was, missing storage device in file explorer. what to do and how to fix it.

Guest arunbabu

audio boosters r not working but albums n music all works well n great. how to chnge the color or wallpaper of the sense bkgrnd. is there teeter game possible to play on tg01. i tried labryinth.exe but failed. lock on home tab not wrkng. in photo tab album nd slidedhow doesnt work, photos goes floating up n down.

Guest two-litres

Hey guys. Loving Manila, but have a few small issues, much like the guys above.

I am also having the album and slideshow issue in pictures & videos. Is something in the registry that can change the default folder?

Sometimes the start menu button and the 'all settings' option from the Manila screen do not work. I need to do a soft reset to get it working again.

The camera button on the phone rarely works, and when in camera the volume control keeps popping up over the camera with its annoying beep. Camera and volume control then fight to be on top, with the volume continuing with its annoying beep.

Any ideas on these?

Guest sipgate

Hi,

I can't seem to install HTC sense 2.5 2012.1225 after upgrading to new updated rom last night, even tried installing after NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab etc.

It keep on saying install unsuccessful!

Anybody who has installed htc sense after rom update pls advice???

Thx

Guest kaizer hanz
i installed sense 2.5 2012 every thing worked fine even stock, audio, sms and comm tab workedfine and smooth. but, the problem was, missing storage device in file explorer. what to do and how to fix it.

can u share ur file (link download) for Sense 2.5 2012 (which version i mean between 2.5.2012 CFC and 2.5.2012) for omnia 2 ?

Edited by kaizer hanz

Guest arunbabu
yea sure i can help u. hav u downloaded the appropriate files. or u need me to email them

ifeel 2011 is better than 2012.coz 2012 becomes a complete htc today dominant 2011 is quite easy to switch over from titanium, spb and tg stripes. 2012 is perfect. with all the options functioning with out error to max. cfc version i use. go throgh entire pages thrice coz i failed more than ten times to make my phone a perfect sense2.5 2012. now its beautiful with sense. but i would suggest u to go for spb wth new wm7 theme its wonderful.

Guest morpheus66

Hello,

"IDS_HOME_MYL..."

"IDS_DATEFOR3AT"

"IDS_ALARMOFF"

"IDS_NOAPPOINT..."

"IDS_MENU"

Thanks

read this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=632519

if you cant find the language file u need, you will have to download old version and extract the file you need. i will post it if i find the right one.

Hi, I followed the steps but have not solved

nothing .....

I have to change any other thing?

Thanks

Paul

Edited by morpheus66

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snelopy

Hi,

Don't know if anyone can help. I figured the TG01 wasn't much different to the Acer s200 so I tried the last cab suggested by coolkat and it installed fine but no tabs work. Can't connect to internet, music tab not working, album tab not working. Also cannot access my settings.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Guest snelopy

OK I got it working with the fixes on my Acer s200. Has anyone managed to get this to work in landscape mode and also what about getting the photo album to do more than just browse ie. enlarge and slideshow?

Guest snelopy

OK I have managed to get the photos to enlarge and the slideshow to work. If anyone is interested, just ask. Please though I need some serious help with something: I can't get my internet settings to work with this cab on my Acer s200. Any ideas what the problem is? If I set up a modem connection as per normal and then try to connect using it, it fails and says "the current conection cannot be used for your request...".

Guest maxxpop
OK I got it working with the fixes on my Acer s200. Has anyone managed to get this to work in landscape mode and also what about getting the photo album to do more than just browse ie. enlarge and slideshow?

Hi snelopy!

what did you do to make the Album to work????

thanks