New ROMs BEWARE!

Guest PaulOBrien

Paul, can you at least tell me where did you found that rom?

Why is people talking about 2.0003?? I searched everywhere and didn't find anything related to it!

Only found rom 2.0003 for acer e101!

Damm, I'm so confused! :S

Edited by disc0

more info plz?where u found it?first impressions? :)

I found it behind a bin outside my house and it should be due for release any time now, be patient.

It actually turns your phone into a time travelling machine so you can go forward 100 years and buy an even better phone before its been invented. Its great.

But it force closes occasionally and the screen isn't quite bright enough and the lack of an Apple Logo is very off putting.

Edited by Rocky7

Guest zeus_hunt
I found it behind a bin outside my house and it should be due for release any time now, be patient.

It actually turns your phone into a time travelling machine so you can go forward 100 years and buy an even better phone before its been invented. Its great.

But it force closes occasionally and the screen isn't quite bright enough and the lack of an Apple Logo is very off putting.

Thanks for sharing ur Dream World.  :)

How funny are you!

How funny are you!

not very ... just bored of "look what ROM I have" emails, tell me what ROM you are going to share or at least tell me some of the features.

It was no ROM you found behind that bin, it was my stash with drugs... :-P

mmm so u say that the right name it's 2.000.3? ok but the other it0s 1.008.00

is it correct or miss a 0 before the 3 ?

anyway there is a way to find this rom or not?

thx :)

Guest Seth Cold
Sorry its 2.000.3 (typo before), not very much improvements since 1.000.8, faster and new widget thats all...

Faster is nicer!!!! What widget are we talking about?//

Guest behnaam
Faster is nicer!!!! What widget are we talking about?//

Acer Weather

Does it contain a new version of NemoPlayer? The version I'm using is 0.92.

nemo player v0.96.1

Guest Seth Cold
Does it contain a new version of NemoPlayer? The version I'm using is 0.92.

rom 1.008 comes with nemo player 0.94...

@Behnaam are u using that rom?? why does no one leaks it???