Lisbian taskbar for i910 ROMS

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08
Yea, that's why I don't customize. (That and being a lazy baste***) :)

I use GIMP to edit/make all of my images, another freebe one.

Lisbian, I normally ain't using any taskbar, but was curios as to testing yours, and so I did test it all day, working great!

Thanks bro

I know what you mean about the customization. Everything is very subjective. I appreciate you giving my taskbar a try. I have spent a long time figuring out how to get the total file size down on my taskbar.

That is why I got rid of those extra dlls. This lastest one probably only adds a few K to your device vice 1 or 2 meg.

I am getting pretty steady downloads, with minimal comments. I will take that as a good thing...lol. Does anyone have any constructive comments, suggestions or requests as far as the taskbar goes?

Hey, I like it..

Torn between yours and mine. :)

Guest SilverPony2001

Is it just me, or does the battery icon in the taskbar not seem to work right? Mine stays at 100 for almost the whole day, and then pow, it changes to 70 percent. It's at 100 now, but if I go into my power settings, I can see it's at least at 70 - 80 right now.

Guest Lisbian08
Is it just me, or does the battery icon in the taskbar not seem to work right? Mine stays at 100 for almost the whole day, and then pow, it changes to 70 percent. It's at 100 now, but if I go into my power settings, I can see it's at least at 70 - 80 right now.

I am not sure what I causing your battery problems, but let me tell you what I do know. I did not include a 5%, or 1% battery driver in the cab. I only have icons for 100, 80, 60, 40, 20, 0 and charging included. Those are the levels for the default battery driver. Ensure you have deleted the registry keys in the notes section at the bottom of the first post. That could be the cause of your troubles. If get the 70% icon again, if you could send me a screen shot.

I am not sure what I causing your battery problems, but let me tell you what I do know. I did not include a 5%, or 1% battery driver in the cab. I only have icons for 100, 80, 60, 40, 20, 0 and charging included. Those are the levels for the default battery driver. Ensure you have deleted the registry keys in the notes section at the bottom of the first post. That could be the cause of your troubles. If get the 70% icon again, if you could send me a screen shot.

Lisbian, I sent you a PM...

Hey due nice stuff can you make a few using 3G instead of Ev Verizon dumped Ev icon 4 3G icon with I920 it'll make some of us feel like we got new phones :) Verizon users anyway tired of iphone guys showing me the 3G icon too

Guest Lisbian08
Hey due nice stuff can you make a few using 3G instead of Ev Verizon dumped Ev icon 4 3G icon with I920 it'll make some of us feel like we got new phones :) Verizon users anyway tired of iphone guys showing me the 3G icon too

Interesting idea. I will see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lisbian08
Hey Lisbian,

If I asked really nicely, could you add 5% increment icons to the WM 6.5.X back icon set?

Unfortunately, the way I constructed this taskbar does not allow for it. It would have to do the whole thing over again using the phcanoverbmp.dll and such. The battery icons are currently residing in shellres.96.dll and I do not have a way to point to additional resources in the dll to account for the additional icons. The phcanoverbmp.dll was taken from HTC and allowed us to add the increments.

Unfortunately, the way I constructed this taskbar does not allow for it. It would have to do the whole thing over again using the phcanoverbmp.dll and such. The battery icons are currently residing in shellres.96.dll and I do not have a way to point to additional resources in the dll to account for the additional icons. The phcanoverbmp.dll was taken from HTC and allowed us to add the increments.

Awww ;)

That's ok, thanks for the answer

I'll just have to live with very nice looking 20% increments

Edited by zanix

• 2 weeks later...

how bout just changing ev to 3g it can be done if you use the 3g icon from i920 replace the ev icon that ev icon really sux make verizon network look cheap thats why they changed too 3g now even though its a cdma network gimme a 3g icon lisb come on you can do it

is there a way to get Evedence/bgill... to make a cab of his?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....

I think he was recaptured by GREEN ROBOTS

:D :D

Edited by kdkinc

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....

I think he was recaptured by GREEN ROBOTS

:lol: :lol:

Hey Lisbie just a 3g lettering replacement icon for 6.1 and 6.5 instead of the ev do lettering using the same design like to say 3g instead of EV (which blows i hate the words EV makes the connection sound cheap) ...dude helllooooo ...r u ok? :D :D