Your Home Screenshots ! *Hero*

Guest Marcony0

Here is mine - Just had to redo them all so not quite right yet (resetted after MCR3.2B2 was installed with the MetaMorph skin installed).

am i right that the music widget (2nd from the left) is included in the black theme?

Guest shenshang
FOB?

fall out boy :)

am i right that the music widget (2nd from the left) is included in the black theme?

i have no idea, unless its the same as the htc one, because all metamorph does is edit the design of pre existing rosie stuff, it doesnt actually do anything to the function, just makes it look prettier :)

Guest Roonil Wazlib
I only use 4, the 3rd one from the left is the centre one. It's MCR 3.2b2 with black eclair 1.3 metamorph theme by kosworld:

http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35701#post35701

It includes eclair icons and the lockscreen.

The wallpaper is on zedge.

I installed the black eclair theme but I don't have that nice lockscreen... any ideas? :)

Thats not the default music app - thatts MixZing Lite.

thanks for the reply. i assumed it was from the black theme cos i saw it here on two screenshots using the black theme :)

Guest shenshang
I installed the black eclair theme but I don't have that nice lockscreen... any ideas? :)

restart, thats how i got mine to work

EDIT: restart as in reboot.

Edited by shenshang

Guest shenshang
Tried that.. :)

I'll give it another go anyway haha :3

oh dont redo the thing, cos that may f*** it up, you should have done a nandroid before you themed it....if you did, just restore nandroid and try again :) also, i can only confirm that it works on 3.2b1 and b2 :\

Guest Roonil Wazlib
oh dont redo the thing, cos that may f*** it up, you should have done a nandroid before you themed it....if you did, just restore nandroid and try again :) also, i can only confirm that it works on 3.2b1 and b2 :\

Ahh, could be because I'm only on 3.1! Too bad I can't afford ad-free. :)

Although student loan comes in soon... XD

EDIT: I'll add my shots here, anyway... Better than reading about Numerical Analysis...

Also, I do have favourites, I thought I'd screenshot it quickly before they loaded so I didn't have to blank them out ;D I don't just have that there uselessly!

Another EDIT: Updated my screens and I got my lockscreen working. Woo. :)

post-638069-1263434535_thumb.jpg

post-638069-1263434543_thumb.png

Edited by Roonil Wazlib

Guest volatile_ink

I think that, it is a volume widget

It's 'Audio Manager'. There's a second widget that fills the length of the screen and shows you the full names for each item (Alarm, Music, Alerts, Ringer, System and Voice). 

Here are my screenshots. Only using three, so am going to be switching Rosie off when I find a good replacement for the HTC weather widget. 

post-620687-1263413580_thumb.png

post-620687-1263413592_thumb.png

post-620687-1263413622_thumb.png

post-620687-1263413631_thumb.png

Edited by volatile_ink

Guest sjoerdos92
 Only using three, so am going to be switching Rosie off when I find a good replacement for the HTC weather widget. 

I use Open Home as alternative home screen and as widgets i use "beautiful widgets" (look it up in the market)...they are HTC lookalikes

Guest shenshang
I use Open Home as alternative home screen and as widgets i use "beautiful widgets" (look it up in the market)...they are HTC lookalikes

i use openhome but not for the home screen itself, but for the settings bar, where i can control connectivity settings :) very convenient