Tylwith-Dr.Genius M2D V 1.0 WVGA for Omnia II

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

Guest Mighty Warriors
Nice can't wait for your uploads! :)

and no, i haven't found any problems beside the graphic-stuff, missing music player and the album stuff.. but it seems like it won't be long before we can get some improvements :)

Yeah I am waiting anxiously for v2 and where is our Dr GENIUS LOL

Guest jeffrey2000

Well it does really looks great like this but... could you maybe use a better quality background picture before you post it? Here's the same background image but with a better quality comparing to your pics.

post-346680-1263969487_thumb.jpg post-346680-1263969492_thumb.jpg

Maybe it would also be nice that the clock would go straight into the Samsung Clock screen (and same with the "Calendar" and "call history") dunno if it's already like this, you used to (back on M2D on Omnia1 days) be abe to change this in HLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCLOCK) replace the value of entry 1 ("clock.exe") by "tclock.exe" but like I said dunno if it's the same in this version but would be nice to have it like this.

for the rest... can't wait to test it :) .

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
wtf!!?!?!?

im using this

here is the complete M2D V2 cab ( theme is already included ) that I'm using :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?ioz0ttzmzow

Yeh they are already busy fixing this (resizing pics/adjusting xml values) to fit our wvga screen, how are the tabs and flipclock working for you?

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Omega Ra
Well it does really looks great like this but... could you maybe use a better quality background picture before you post it? Here's the same background image but with a better quality comparing to your pics.

post-346680-1263969487_thumb.jpg post-346680-1263969492_thumb.jpg

Maybe it would also be nice that the clock would go straight into the Samsung Clock screen (and same with the "Calendar" and "call history") dunno if it's already like this, you used to (back on M2D on Omnia1 days) be abe to change this in HLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCLOCK) replace the value of entry 1 ("clock.exe") by "tclock.exe" but like I said dunno if it's the same in this version but would be nice to have it like this.

for the rest... can't wait to test it :) .

This still works. I use it to make the Cclock on my titanium go to tclock instead.

Guest SergentMT

The new update isn't that much of an improvement.. it's really just the theme and the htc album?

The album tab still shows the same as before and the graphic glitches/mixup are still there (when u pass the album tab), the player tab has the same form of error as with versions of TF3D, it shuts down as soon as you try to go to the library and you can't get it to play.

This is just my experience with the update

It's a work in progress, and thank you for doing it Tylwith and dr. G! :)

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad
The new update isn't that much of an improvement.. it's really just the theme and the htc album?

The album tab still shows the same as before and the graphic glitches/mixup are still there (when u pass the album tab), the player tab has the same form of error as with versions of TF3D, it shuts down as soon as you try to go to the library and you can't get it to play.

This is just my experience with the update

It's a work in progress, and thank you for doing it Tylwith and dr. G! :)

Oh' sorry Sergent if this update didn't meet your expectations but let me tell you two things :-

1- Album tab is working Properly , just download the cab again , cuz I forgot to add the necessary files.

2- Well, there is no graphic glitches/mixup & this is POSITIVE to make sure nothing goes wrong please plz hard reset your device first then install the cab.

3- For Audio Manager you're right I coudn't get it to work even I tried many versions but no luck yet . If any body can use wmp instead just help ,,,,

Guest JohnJayJrV
i will wait for dr genius release before releasing any v2 beta

Now that the doc released his cab can you please upload your v2 beta? Anxiously awaiting v2....

jv

Guest Mighty Warriors

Does anyone know how to uninstall beta 1.5? I can't seems to uninstall. Everytime I uninstall, it just keep on showing its uninstalling and nothing else.

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad
hi, dose anyone have working M2DC for this version? thanks in advance

Any version of M2DC works flawlessly , I'm using V 0.29.235

Does anyone know how to uninstall beta 1.5? I can't seems to uninstall. Everytime I uninstall, it just keep on showing its uninstalling and nothing else.

It's a readily uninstallable app but give it some time cuz it is about 33 MB !!!!!

Have someone figured out how to link WMP to the music tab instead of Audio Manager our how to fix Audio manager ??????????

Guest Tylwith

so i little update on v2.

i found a way to have the version with the flip clock and the weather running in wvga.

maybe a beta before the end of the week end or monday,

Guest SergentMT
Oh' sorry Sergent if this update didn't meet your expectations but let me tell you two things :-

1- Album tab is working Properly , just download the cab again , cuz I forgot to add the necessary files.

2- Well, there is no graphic glitches/mixup & this is POSITIVE to make sure nothing goes wrong please plz hard reset your device first then install the cab.

3- For Audio Manager you're right I coudn't get it to work even I tried many versions but no luck yet . If any body can use wmp instead just help ,,,,

Hey Doc

Sorry if my last comment came out a little wrong, it wasn't my point to offend or anything.

And thanks again for your work! It's appreciated! :)

i have also tried a lot of different versions of the Audiomanager, but nothing seems to work.. :/ but i guess you've tried the sense ROM from rodrigo right? I think it had a working audiomanager, maybe we should talk to him? i don't know how big the difference is between the versions of manila, if it could support your M2D?

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

Tylwith really this is a good news , waiting for your V2 impatiently.

Sergent MT it's o.k. no heart feelings :) .

BTW, I didn't try Rodrigo Rom cuz I can't withstand a beautiful rom with too little ram. Though I know he's a great rom cooker no doubt.

Regarding Audio Manager I think it won't work on M2D V1 but this is a mere assumption . If someboady who's using Rodrigo Sense 2.5 rom can provide us with Audio manager complete package we will surely appreciate it , thanx :)

Guest DonCasio

Hi guys. I see that this thread is really hot. However i have i900 and my question is why are you trying to lounch tf2d2 if you have a fully working tf3d?? A bit of Syzyfus work in my opinion... But wow this is amazing. Never thought that this would be possible... Respect mates :)

Guest redzone321
Hi guys. I see that this thread is really hot. However i have i900 and my question is why are you trying to lounch tf2d2 if you have a fully working tf3d?? A bit of Syzyfus work in my opinion... But wow this is amazing. Never thought that this would be possible... Respect mates :)

The current issue is that the work TF3D is a bit slower. TF2d should be faster and use less ram with almost all the same features

Guest Tylwith

M2d v2

beta 4.7

known bug:

most of the settings don't work.

weather tab and weather animation are not align properly.

i have not update the album from v1b4 so it doesn't work(will do it later).

i have not change the wifi driver name for the communication manager (will do it later)..

only work on wwe rom.

i mostly concentrate on making it run properly.

i will let the first people to do screenshot.

Instruction:

remove all version of m2d or tf3d(hard resetting is better)

install the cab.

then go to program file mortscipt and open mortscript.exe to register the extension.

soft reset.

Happy testing.

Here the link :wvga m2d v2 b4.7

same rules than before.

if somebody can make mirrors

thanks

Edited by Tylwith

Guest paramore
M2d v2

beta 4.7

known bug:

most of the settings don't work.

weather tab and weather animation are not align properly.

i have not update the album from v1b4 so it doesn't work(will do it later).

i have not change the wifi driver name for the communication manager (will do it later)..

only work on wwe rom.

i mostly concentrate on making it run properly.

i will let the first people to do screenshot.

Instruction:

remove all version of m2d or tf3d(hard resetting is better)

install the cab.

then go to program file mortscipt and open mortscript.exe to register the extension.

soft reset.

Happy testing.

Here the link :wvga m2d v2 b4.7

same rules than before.

if somebody can make mirrors

thanks

doesn't work nothing for me :)

Edited by paramore

Guest Omega Ra
"then go to program file mortscipt and open mortscript.exe to register the extension"

How do I do this?

Thank You

go to file explorer \program files\mortscript\mortscript.exe

if you don't have mortscript installed there is your problem.

Edited by Omega Ra