Win a HTC HD2 or a Google Nexus One - a thank you to our premium members!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Totyasrác

Hi Paul!

It is an awesome idea, and thanks a lot for this. I didn't even know I have the (slight :) ) chance to win a Nexus One (of course that's the choice B) ) when became a member...

So thanks again, and also for the tremendous work you're doin' for us!!!

Guest Shuflie
Sow few hours left :)Start waiting for results :)

I think you must be one of the ones who is having a problem understanding the rules. This is not a free for all competition where you just have to become a forum member and post to win, its for those of us who have been, or currently are, paying members. Would be really nice if we got an entry for every year we paid up, but I'm happy enough to have a double entry for being a plus member.

Guest Shuflie
Either that or only the winners will get notification... It should be over by now isn´t it Paul?

It'll probably take a while for Paul to make sure everyone entitled to be in the competition is actually in the draw. I know that my subscriptions page only shows the last three or four times I registered for plus, I was a Plus member in April 2003 (still have the welcome acknowledgment in my inbox with codes for smart explorer and Task Manager for smartphone ;)), but the earliest the subscriptions panel shows me being a plus member is in May 2006.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.