04.09.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V3.0 WVGA now for WM 6.5.x roms
I have good news for all 6.5.x rom users. My latest skin V3.0 is also working with your roms !
1. Follow the instructions for 6.5 roms and install all as described below.
2. Go to \Program Files\JMLPanex folder
3. start JMLOffset.mscr
4. Choose all
5. Choose 480x800
6. Choose ok
=> now the clickable buttons are adjusted
In case of that the screen is not displayed well do the following:
1. copy this cpr file to \Windows folder: Titanium_480x800.cpr
2. Restart titanium (in JMLToday press SK2 (Menu))
That´s all. That´s the way I got it working on my device. Please reply.
31.08.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V3.0 WVGA for WM 6.5 roms
Here we go !
This is the lastest (and maybe last) version of my JMLToday skin/mod: V3.0 WVGA for WM 6.5 roms.
First of all the credits:
1. Dr. Sonblack personal rom support, professional cooking and all he did for me
2. JMHL fantastic development of JMLToday and JMLPanex, support of SB Rom Series project
3. Omar Junior GFX "express" support
4. Lancez 24/7 support for i8000 section and moderation
5. jmsmartins for pushing me every day ("When do you release ?")
6. Dinik icons, inspiration and best taskbar ever
7. Tacchan23 White theme V7
and all I forgot...
1. This version is property of SB Rom Series Team. Cooking in another rom is not allowed without my permission !
2. Works only with 6.5 roms not with 6.5.x roms.
3. Your rom should use Titanium cpr files not Splugins cpr files.
For changing from Splugins to Titanium cpr files do the following:
- copy Splugins_480x800.cpr file to your desktop and rename it to Titanium_480x800.cpr.
Copy the file back to \Windows folder of your device
- edit the following registry keys: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome
Keys: CPRFile, ExtensibilityXML, DefaultXML
peplace "Splugins" with "Titanium"
1. Install Dinik´s taskbar V1.5: Link (optional)
2. Install Tacchan23´s white theme: link (optional)
3. Install Showaco´s Chome Editor: link (optional)
3a. Install MyLocation Service v1.2: link (optional)
=> if you wanna you use AccuWeather by GPS position
4. Install JMLToday contable skin/mod V3.0 part1: link
5. Install JMLToday contable skin/mod V3.0 part2: link
6. Disable Titanium ("Windows default")
7. Start Chome Editor
8. Disable all other plugins, only leave JMLToday enabled. Save order.
(For explanation:the skin features fullscreen clicking but it only works if you use JMLToday as standalone plugin)
9. Enable Titanium ("Windows default")
For all informations around JMLToday please visit JMHL´s original thread: link
That´s all !!!
Guide for personalization/customization:
1. How can I change the wallpaper ?
=> Go to \JML folder and replace default_Bkg.jpg with a 480x800 .jpg wallpaper of your choice (name: default_Bkg.jpg)
=> If you wanna go back to default wallpaper you will find it in \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default folder
2. How can I edit the links of the icons or the menus ?
=> If you wanna change the link of an icon please edit default.pnx file (\Program Files\JMLToday folder)
=> If you wanna edit or add a link of a menu please edit .mnu files (\Program Files\JMLToday folder):
web.mnu, Gps.mnu,media.mnu, Volume.mnu, Settings.mnu, photos.mnu. It´s easy.
You can add as many links as you want.
30.04.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 available for download.
1. Sonblack edition with black transparent clock background:JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 SB edition
2. Gary Crutcher edition with white standard clock background:JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 GC edition
1. WM7 Project titanium has to be installed on your device. If it´s cooked in your rom you don´t have to install it !
Otherwise download the here available cab (post#1 installation guide for V1.0).
2. You don´t have to install JMLPanex on your device. Current version V2.5 is included in both V2.0 cab files.
3. To add your personal predefined sms texts edit the PDSMS.txt file located in \Program Files\JMLToday
4. To add more msn weather codes edit the JMLCities.txt file located in \Program Files\JMLToday
I hope the cabs are working well !
29.04.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 Gary C. edition. The cabs are ready !!
The final tests are done. I think I can upload tomorrow.
I created two different clock skins:
1. Black transparent clock background dedicated to Sonblack
2. White standard clock background dedicated to Gary Crutcher
26.04.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0 (Son)black edition. The release is getting closer !!
Today I started the final tests. The attached screenshots are dedicated to chef Sonblack for his next rom release:
25.04.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V2.0
I decided not to release V1.3. The next version will be V2.0 !!!
1. All useful functions from stock version V5.76 added
2. All features from not released service package V1.3 added
3. Landscape view added
4. New wallpaper management added (portrait & landscape can be different !!)
Coming soon.... stay tuned....
22.04.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.30
- Weather update function from stock version added: location bug fixed
- JMLPanex V2.50 added
- SMS panel updated and extended:
1. more sms commands (from stock version)
2. reply with predefined texts (not from stock version)
3. contacts details function added (not from stock version) => reply via call, sms or email possible
- cpr´s reworked
- general bugs fixed (special thanks to Sonblack for testing !!!)
- Mainmenu.exe for launching apps added (instead of Shortcutpicker)
18.03.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.20 wallpaper package II!
Download (8 wallpapers):contable_wallpaper_package_II
check post #398 on page 20.
Again all credits for the original wallpapers go to Lechux from the xda devs !
Installation: same as first wallpaper package.
28.02.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.20 wallpaper package!
Download (8 wallpapers):contable_wallpaper_package
check post #339 on page #17.
23.02.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.20 ready for download!
1. SMS panel added
2. Samsung ShortcutPicker added (instead of AppLauncher)
3. HSDPA icon fixed
4. JMLPanex 2.3 added
Please reply if the cab is working well, I didn´t have much time for testing...
Download link: JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.2
Please note: ATM custom skins don´t work with V1.2. Update will follow....
16.02.2010 Preview JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.20 !
SMS panel extension ported to page 1. Upload will follow at the weekend.
1. Incoming SMS directly on your screen
2. If there are more than 1 SMS you can scroll left or right
3. Up and down scrolling if the sms is larger than 210 letters
4. Call sender by pressing the call button
5. Reply, mark SMS as read
6. Senders picture on the screen if saved in contacts
03.02.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod V1.10 ready for download !
1. Weather update function from JMLToday V5.65 added (JMLMeteo Mortscript replaced with JMLMeteo.exe)
=> better performance, less buggy
2. Default skin updated
3. Some scripts reworked
Thanks to previa for reporting the weather bug !!
Before installation please do the following things:
1. Backup your default.pnx and all customized *.mnu files (Menus)
2. Remove old version
3. Install new version
4. Restore all backuped files (1.) to \Program Files\JMLToday and the default.pnx also to \Program Files\JMLToday\skins\default
5. Start JMLPanexForPlugin if the buttons don´t work after installation
Download link: JMLToday skin/mod 110 or post #202, page 11
28.01.2010 Wallpaper section for JMLToday contable skin/mod opened !
Please check post #3 !!!
16.01.2010 JMLToday contable skin/mod for WM7 titanium (OMNIA II i8000)
I decided to share my personal JMLToday skin/mod for WM7 titanium users, so here we go.
First of all the credits:[/size]
JMHL + MICHEL DIAMOND for great JMLToday plugin and JMLPanex
IBRITHYLL for WM7 titanium theme
GENIX9 for WM7 titanium theme 6.9.2 mod and general support + great help
ALL BETA-TESTERS, specially MONYOZT
ALL PERSONS I FORGOT......
- Full control over all main functions/apps of your phone with only 1 titanium plugin: 17 (!) clickable buttons on 1 page with clock and weather display
- Jump buttons to Speeddials and AppLauncher plugins
- Easy customization of all apps you wanna launch
- JMLPanex V2.3 Link
- Samsung SMS-MMS, Samsung Phonebook, Samsung Calender Link (needed for full support of my default configuration !!!)
- Ibrithyll WM7 Theme 6.9_2 GENIX9_mod Ibrithyll_WM7_Theme_6.9_2_by_Genix9_OMNIA_II_mod.cab 1.46MB 1923 downloads
- JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod/skin JMLToday_contable_OMNIA_II_mod_RC100.cab 2.59MB 1630 downloads
- contable plugins Speeddials + AppLauncher (WM7 titanium versions !!!) Link (needed for full support of my default configuration !!!)
4. MENU CUSTOMIZATION
- Download the following file: JMLToday_contable_mod_menus.zip 1.45KB 1407 downloads
- Modify all files with names and links of your personal apps on your desktop (you can use TextEditor)
- Copy the modified menu-files to your phone (folder: \Program Files\JMLToday\)
- During installation you should choose "The Internet" as default connection for weather update !!!
- For all JMLToday specific customizations please visit the original thread: Link
Edit: After install please disable CClock plugin with CHome Editor (and all other plugins you don´t need, too)
That´s all for today. Please reply if the cabs are working well.
Edited by contable, 09 January 2011 - 01:01 PM.