• Please log in to reply
706 replies to this topic

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx
Just in case you folks need help settings up your SYS and XIP, you can find a video tutorial I made here for Wes's Kitchen. We use it over in the i920 forum. Great Job Wes!

X

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

leleufoufo

leleufoufo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:I8000

Just in case you folks need help settings up your SYS and XIP, you can find a video tutorial I made here for Wes's Kitchen. We use it over in the i920 forum. Great Job Wes!

X

Thank you very much,man!

Robekia

Robekia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I tried with XXIL2 Rom as follow:

1- Installed the original ROM --> it works fine.
2- Used your tools with this ROM and didn't make any change (just decompile then recompile), after one minute the screen become blank in the first boot

What to do?

tomlih

tomlih

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
really?

I tried with XXIL2 Rom as follow:

1- Installed the original ROM --> it works fine.
2- Used your tools with this ROM and didn't make any change (just decompile then recompile), after one minute the screen become blank in the first boot

What to do?

pulak861

pulak861

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:omnia 2
  • Twitter:@fofo

X

Could you point me to the video tutorial please??? thanks

alexandre47

alexandre47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am tring to build my owm rom but i can´t. I made a dump rom with dskdump and then i made the PDA dump with ROM Kitchen ver 2.0. I want to put im my ROM RemoteTracker and it need to install NETCFv35, i used the OEMizer.exe to create the OEM, but when i tried to BUILD PDA the OEM from NETCFv35 in BUIDos reports error: O arquivo de destino "temp\dump\mscoree.dll" é um diretório e não um arquivo. Can you help me? How can i remove some programs that came with the phone. Thank you

Edited by alexandre47, 21 August 2011 - 07:33 PM.

Buddy Fletcher

Buddy Fletcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thank you!!
I will try it...I want to free up more memory to run my i8000 more smooth. hope I can realize it! :-)
greetings...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

simone.sheshi