31 replies to this topic

pratikramjiyani

pratikramjiyani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc HD2
I want to unlock code for my HTC desire hd orange(u.k) imei-352668040159004
And another htc mozart imei-352629040198319 orange(u.k)

PLS give me reply

originalbaclava

originalbaclava

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i dont think many people will be willing to post there IMEI for all the world to see....

Hello I need to onlock code for my HTC Wildfire from Romania Vodafone IMEI 359028038353007 thanks and happy new year Please give me reply

Edited by originalbaclava, 23 December 2010 - 05:57 PM.

originalbaclava

originalbaclava

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello,

I am testing a new service for a htc unlocking service. I can offer 3 free imei unlock codes. So if you want to unlock your htc without root just post your imei here and I will post back your unlock code. Only first 3 persons to post will receive a unlock code.

I am not trying to promote any service. I just have to test something and if I pay for the codes at least help someone instead of using random imei codes.

Thanks

Hello I need to onlock code for my HTC Wildfire from Romania Vodafone IMEI 359028038353007 thanks and happy new year Please give me reply

rpo

rpo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I want to unlock code for my HTC desire T-Mobile(u.k) imei-3574841039333592

Please reply me.

freddycruger51

freddycruger51

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc wildfire

Hello,

I am testing a new service for a htc unlocking service. I can offer 3 free imei unlock codes. So if you want to unlock your htc without root just post your imei here and I will post back your unlock code. Only first 3 persons to post will receive a unlock code.

I am not trying to promote any service. I just have to test something and if I pay for the codes at least help someone instead of using random imei codes.

Thanks

Hi, are you still offering the free codes, if so i have a htc wildfire that needs unlocking. kind regards
:D

ASADGASOUR

ASADGASOUR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC 7 Mozart

Hi, are you still offering the free codes, if so i have a htc wildfire that needs unlocking. kind regards
:mellow:

name = ASADGASOUR
hi there if the 3 codes are still for grabs, i have HTC 7 Mozart imei:35262904151324301
and HTC WILDFIRE IMEI: 354692043924741
hope they are still available.
cheers

ALFRON

ALFRON

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
HELLO I HAVE A TMOBILE MY TOUCH 3G THAT I NEED TO UNLOCK IDONT KNOW IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE HERE IS MY IMEI THANKS

IMEI 359444021870719

Caylem

Caylem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Wildfire S
  • Twitter:@Caylem

Hello,

Thanks

Caylem

Caylem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Wildfire S
  • Twitter:@Caylem
Hi. i need the unlock code for my new t-mobile htc wildfire s. My imei code is 358225041654832. If you would please send the codes to my email address instead of the website. My address is [email protected] Thank you

Edited by Caylem, 04 September 2011 - 09:34 AM.

lazy1student

lazy1student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello there,I'm very grateful getting a chance to be registered.I'm a 3 HTC hero user from UK n now I want to unlock my phone which imei is 3657988028119589.It would be a great help if u get me the code to unlock it.
Thanks a lot.

lazy1student

lazy1student

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
And my email is [email protected]

venkat20

venkat20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
You can buy the Unlock code from the site Prounlocking.com and Unlock these HTC phones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users