21/Oct Stock ROMs - ERD79 -> FRG83 images / zip / online kitchen (optional root / insecure)

Guest PaulOBrien

Well here it is people, Google's ERE27 update, repacked by yours truly to apply just how you like. :D

If you are on a completely stock device

1. Google's own update

If you are on a completely stock device (including stock recovery image), you can use the official update. Just download it, put it on the SD card named update.zip, launch recovery (power on with volume down held), press power and volume up when the warning triangle icon appears then select 'apply update.zip'. Sorted.

DOWNLOAD UPDATE ZIP FOR STOCK DEVICES

If you are on a non-stock device

Simply work through the steps below. Steps 1 and 2 are highly recommended. Use step 3 OR 4 OR 5 as desired. Step 6 just makes it all super easy. :D

1. The main update itself

I've downloaded the main update and repurposed it to a conventional update zip, to apply via the modified recovery. This is non wipe, and can be flashed over the top of just about anything. It is completely stock, secure and unrooted... see below for more on that.

MAIN UPDATE ZIP

2. The radio update

The update includes a new Radio ROM, which I have packaged seperately, again as an update zip. It carries version number 32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2.

RADIO UPDATE ZIP

3. Insecure boot image

If you don't want to have full root but you'd like ADB remount permissions, you need to flash an insecure boot image. Because i'm nice, I made one for you. Simply download it, put your device in bootloader and run 'fastboot flash boot boot.ERE27.insecure.img'.

INSECURE BOOT IMAGE

4. Superboot boot image.

You don't just want insecure boot, you want root (su and superuser)? I don't blame you... and again, because i'm nice, i've made you a superboot. Simply download it, put your device in bootloader and run 'fastboot flash boot boot.ERE27.superboot.img'.

SUPERBOOT BOOT IMAGE

5. Superboot boot image with himem

If you'd like to make use of the full RAM on your device, you can use the Superboot himem boot image. It includes everything in the superboot image above, plus an updated kernel and wireless driver. Simply download it, put your device in bootloader and run 'fastboot flash boot boot.ERE27.superboot.himem.img'.

SUPERBOOT BOOT IMAGE

6. Another way - the MoDaCo Online Kitchen

The online kitchen below allows you to create a custom update ZIP with the components you require. The image is still stock, you just have the option of leaving out the bits you don't want. For expert users, the option to include either an insecure boot image or the superboot root boot image is included. The radio image can also be included.

Note: the online kitchen is currently only available to my MoDaCo premium members (those who have signed up to MoDaCo Ad Free or MoDaCo Plus) as it is not yet running on an infrastructure that can support a huge number of users. This will be the case for the foreseeable future as the kitchen system is developed.

Enjoy! ;)

P

http://kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php' method='post'>

Stock ROM ERE27 for Nexus One online kitchen

This kitchen has already generated [kitchenstatisticsnew]ERE27-update-nexusone-stock-kitchen[/kitchenstatisticsnew]

Click the options below to select what you would like in your ROM, then click the 'Bake' button at the bottom of the list. Yes, it really is that simple. :D

Required Options

Core

• These are the files that form the core of the ROM and you must have!
Google Applications
carhome.png

Car Home installed to /system partition
  • This option includes the Car Home application.
livewallpapers.png

Live Wallpapers installed to /system partition
  • This option includes the Live Wallpapers.
maps.png

Maps installed to /system partition
  • This option includes the Maps application.
newsandweather.png

News and Weather installed to /system partition
  • This option includes the News and Weather application and associated widget.
googlevoice.png

Google Voice installed to /system partition
  • This option includes the Google Voice application.
voicedialer.png

Voice Dialer installed to /data partition
  • This option includes the Voice Dialer application.
voicesearch.png

Voice Search installed to /system partition
  • This option includes the Voice Search application.
youtube.png

YouTube installed to /system partition

• This option includes the YouTube application.
  • Third Party Applications
    amazonmp3.png

Amazon MP3 installed to /system partition

[*]This option includes the Amazon MP3 application.

facebook.png

Facebook installed to /system partition

[*]This option includes the Facebook application (but not the embedded Facebook sync support).

Expert Options

Include Radio Image

[*]This option includes the new 32.24.00.22U_4.03.00.21_2 radio image as part of the update zip.

Stock Boot Image

[*]This option installs the stock boot image, which is secured and has no root files.

Insecure Boot Image

[*]This option installs an insecure boot image providing 'adb remount' permissions.

Superboot Boot Image

[*]This option installs a Superboot boot image that installs the SU and Superuser binaries for root access. This boot image is also insecure and therefore also provides 'adb remount' permissions.

Superboot Boot Image with himem

[*]This option installs a Superboot boot image that installs the SU and Superuser binaries for root access. This boot image is also insecure and therefore also provides 'adb remount' permissions. This boot image also includes himem support!

Click the image below to a ROM update zip tailored to your choices..

The online kitchen implements a queueing system which means your cooking time varies depending on the sever load. Please be patient! :(

Guest Chris Jenx

Sweet thanks Paul.

Cant wait for the other updates. Official MT for Gallery, Browser and Maps they have finaly listened must of been pressure from consumers, or finaly thought F apple lol.

Cheers,

Chris

Guest Chris Jenx
update radio works with cm beta 4 here. no problems.

I've allready done the Radio was referring to the full rom... tis ok i'll wait till Paul or cyanogen has pushed it into there code trees

Both of the boot.img links point to the superboot image??

Edit:scrap that a quick refresh and it is sorted, so you haven't gone to bed yet!! LoL

Edit 2: I'm getting boot image failures again, with no wipe, I wonder if it just specific devices suffering this problem?

Edited by Nanu*1

Guest janjan2

How to update the new rom(Stock ROM ERE27)? Current Iam using CM beta 4 without any problem and with SUPERBOOT BOOT IMAGE. If I wanna try the new rom with multitouch etc.(MAIN UPDATE ZIP), then I have to root my N1 again right? I mean can I flash the new Stock ROM ERE27 over CM beta 4 ?

Edited by janjan2

I'm off for the night people, if you have any issues I need to sort i'll check them out in the morning! :D

Just to confirm i've tested all the images above and they all worked for me, so you should be set. Have good clean flashing fun! ;)

P

Guest Mantisen
I'm off for the night people, if you have any issues I need to sort i'll check them out in the morning! :(

Just to confirm i've tested all the images above and they all worked for me, so you should be set. Have good clean flashing fun! :D

P

You are truly, as the title under your picture implies, The Main Man! Thank you for the kitchen! ;)

Guest kwandds

So if I bake this, can I flash it over the CM-beta 4? I'm not understanding the boot options. If I' have superboot right now, should I install the same on this rom?

Thanks

Guest AndyCr15

I was hoping someone would confirm this too... I can bake with superboot and flash over CM5b3?

How long is it expected before we have HighMem on this one too?

Guest custom374
I was hoping someone would confirm this too... I can bake with superboot and flash over CM5b3?

How long is it expected before we have HighMem on this one too?

When I click on the link for the updates it directs me to the home page?

Guest phelipe

I just upgraded to Modaco Premium.

My Nexus is Rooted with Factory Room

I baked one with SU root, trying to update the file (75mb) (renamed to update.zip

Geting this error "E: Signature verification failed"

Should I recovery first to non-root and them run this update?

Guest PhonePersona

This is a bit confusing actually.

I just rooted my Nexus One today via Superboot.

I don't want to have to through this process all over again.

Perhaps when Paul gets up tomorrow he can explain where people who've already rooted their phones stand.

Guest AndyCr15

Well, I baked with Superboot and flashed it as I would any other ROM and it seems to be fine...

I do miss HighMem though ;) Lets hope that's back ASAP!

Guest phelipe
Well, I baked with Superboot and flashed it as I would any other ROM and it seems to be fine...

I do miss HighMem though ;) Lets hope that's back ASAP!

Can you help me to avoid Geting this error "E: Signature verification failed"