In order to get the update you’ll need to install the latest version of Central v18.104.22.168. This is available to download here. Please follow the instructions on getting the update here.
CoPilot Live v22.214.171.1247 – Changelog
1. Download voices over the air support
2. Text-to-speech support (Premium add-on available this week)
3. Traffic support (Premium add-on available this week)
4. Ability to mute ‘Welcome to CoPilot Live’ speech on start up
5. Fixed late turn instructions issue
6. Improved support for HVGA resolutions
7. Support Premium Live Services and Live services for users on Orange/ Vodafone (which blocks port 80).
8. Improved memory and performance
9. Map data download start, resume and pause functionality in place
10. Safety camera update over the air.
11. Support Australasia maps
12. Save destination upon exit, when user restarts, the route is recalculated to the destination again
13. CSV/ OV2 import working
14. Introduced just ahead warning – to be set by distance or by time before turn
Note: Update is not currently available for the HTC HD2
edit: It does work on the full version, just not the version that comes bundled with the HD2!
Note: Central v2 is not suitable for the HTC HD2 as a special modified version of CoPilot Live v8 is installed on the ROM of the device.
The Live Traffic and Text-To-Speech (TTS) voice directions sound very useful, and reasonably priced (Premium Live Services are available for £19.99 for 12 months, TTS costs £2.99 for lifetime use)
Let us know how you find these extra features and if there are any more features you would still like to see.