Photo

www.SMSX.me - text the world for FREE from your mobile or PC - beta-testers needed!

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:HTC TyTn2
Invited. Welcome to SMSx!

can you send me invite to [email protected]?

SmartTweaker provides dozens of tweaks for improving the functionality of your Windows Mobile phone. An extremely popular application for its low price and the broad range of useful modifications it offers. SmartTweaker DOT com
SMSx.me Save up to 100% on your texting and still get instant notifications of your incoming SMSX messages in roaming or in home networks! Send SMSX messages totaly free to your home country or abroad.
SMSMyFile - free SMS file sending service
GadgetApps - check out our latest software for your gadget!
DroidXusers - latest tips and tricks, software, hacks, roms for your Droid device

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Hi, please invite me at [email protected]

SmartTweaker provides dozens of tweaks for improving the functionality of your Windows Mobile phone. An extremely popular application for its low price and the broad range of useful modifications it offers. SmartTweaker DOT com
SMSx.me Save up to 100% on your texting and still get instant notifications of your incoming SMSX messages in roaming or in home networks! Send SMSX messages totaly free to your home country or abroad.
DroidXusers - latest tips and tricks, software, hacks, roms for your Droid device

Namar

Namar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II
  • Twitter:@None
Can you send an invitation to [email protected]
Thanks.

otep

otep

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:samsung i900
can you send me an invitation to [email protected] plzz i like also to try your application :(

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Thanks.

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

can you send me an invitation to [email protected] plzz i like also to try your application :(

chivi

chivi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
can you please send me an invitation to [email protected]?

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

can you please send me an invitation to [email protected]?

h2toxic

h2toxic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:i900l
Pls Invite me [email protected] Thanks!

alex komo 13

alex komo 13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:i900
ok thx

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Pls Invite me [email protected] Thanks!

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
You are welcome.

ok thx

alex komo 13

alex komo 13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:i900
i have on problem i do the account and now tell me i wont the pin code to active the account and dot send me any massage the smsx.me to active?

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
If you have not mistaken you mobile phone number you should be receiving a PIN authorisation code on your Mobile phone. If this is not the case than you may mistaken your mobile phone number while registering. I will PM you your mobile phone number that you have entered and if it is not correct please tell let me know me to delete your account so you can try to register again.

Best Regards
SMSx Dev Team

i have on problem i do the account and now tell me i wont the pin code to active the account and dot send me any massage the smsx.me to active?

Edited by migsoft_dev, 31 July 2010 - 11:42 AM.

rishad

rishad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
please send the invitation to [email protected] ...thanks in advance

casualac

casualac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
can you please send me invitation on [email protected]

Ddimson

Ddimson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks.

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

please send the invitation to [email protected] ...thanks in advance

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

can you please send me invitation on [email protected]

migsoft_dev

migsoft_dev

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users