2 new MoDaCo Plus benefits for Android...

Guest PaulOBrien

- FREE Titanium Backup full licence

- FREE Wavesecure service even after the end of January expiry, exclusively for MoDaCo Plus members

The Titanium Backup licence keys will be in the Plus forum tomorrow! :)

P

Guest volatile_ink

I've subscribed to 'Ad Free', will I have to upgrade to 'Plus' to get these benefits? If so, I can't find an option anywhere on the site. Also, what about the £9.99 I've already paid, will this be discounted off the price of the 'Plus' membership?

Thanks.

I've subscribed to 'Ad Free', will I have to upgrade to 'Plus' to get these benefits? If so, I can't find an option anywhere on the site. Also, what about the £9.99 I've already paid, will this be discounted off the price of the 'Plus' membership?

Thanks.

If you buy Plus and your are already Ad Free, PM me and i'll refund the remaining Ad Free value.

P

- FREE Wavesecure service even after the end of January expiry, exclusively for MoDaCo Plus members

what does it mean?

Is Wavesecure starting to require a payment subscription for the already registered user?

Edited by carpao

Guest volatile_ink
what does it mean?

Is Wavesecure starting to require a payment subscription for the already registered user?

Go to the Market and search for WaveSecure. According to the details as long as you download/install before 31st January 2010 you'll have a lifetime subscription (worth €15/£13.17) for free. Found the same details Here.

Edited by volatile_ink

Guest kingkeld
If you buy Plus and your are already Ad Free, PM me and i'll refund the remaining Ad Free value.

P

Paul, I assume this goes for me also? :)

Not trying to be a cheap skate, but like everyone else I am on a budget.

Paul, I assume this goes for me also? :)

Not trying to be a cheap skate, but like everyone else I am on a budget.

Of course, it goes for anyone looking to upgrade...

P

The two products you managed to include in the 'plus' members is great but just to echo the above, when you can, please put up more details of new benefits.

I'm tight!! :) and to be honest need a little more of a sweetener to hand over my hard earned cash, although i'm very sure all the effort you and the others put in is very much worth it. (sorry, i'm sure i'll be a plus member soon and if not I'll look into buying the ad free as a thank you for the continuing rom dev).

Edited by ri2la

With regards to forthcoming benefits, it's a bit different to how we did things on WM - of course free apps are great, but with the market, having APKs to install isn't that great because you lose the ability to update via the market.

What i'm working on is the Plus group having access to forthcoming apps as a kinda 'testing team'. I have one in the pipeline that, if it comes of, will be AWESOME! Fingers crossed!

P