• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

jebise

jebise

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

With Pako777’s i900_EXEcutor i dumped my stock I8000L PDA and Eboot. If we could dump the phone part all important parts would be backed up.

can you link the tool, i would love to backup my eboot before trying the new JA5

Dan_Aykroyd

Dan_Aykroyd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
Hola Rodrigo,

Isn't there somewhere available the I8000L original ROM to have as backup for this unlocked phone (comprado acá en MercadoLibre desbloqueado).

I'd like to have before starting to fiddle around with different cooked versions and maybe never able to revert back. Not even using the official Samsung Update can this be done?

Thanks

medellinrob

medellinrob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

Here's the much requested original Bell i8000L ROM. This is the I8000LUGIJ6 PDA. There's nothing special about this ROM, nor do I recommend it to anyone. This ROM is simply posted for i8000L users so they can flash without having to worry about not being able to revert back to the original rom :)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UPQMT73Y

Special thanks to Sorg for his rom dump tool, and RFD for his program to convert the .bin to a flashable .nb0

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Now... anyone knows how should I process my warranty?
I have a Bell i8000L that "lost" it's internal storage.

Regards!

DarkShot

DarkShot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Regards!

I've had the exact same issue.

Twice.

All you gotta do is re-flash the PDA part onto your phone, bring it into Bell, and say blahblahblah did this and that send it in for fixing pl0x.

Happened to me within 3 months of my owning the phone, and then just recently 2 weeks after they replaced the mainboard and I got my phone back. That's exactly what I've done and had no issues with returning it for servicing.

medellinrob

medellinrob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

I've had the exact same issue.

Twice.

All you gotta do is re-flash the PDA part onto your phone, bring it into Bell, and say blahblahblah did this and that send it in for fixing pl0x.

Happened to me within 3 months of my owning the phone, and then just recently 2 weeks after they replaced the mainboard and I got my phone back. That's exactly what I've done and had no issues with returning it for servicing.

Yup I read your posts!

But I'm not in Canada, I'm in mexico and I go frequently to US (texas), so I cannot take it to Bell... and I don't have a number with them, so I'm pretty sure (well I have a SIM card, but never activated a line).

I don't think Bell will help me. I'll need to contact samsung but I fear they might tell me "Take it to Bell".

shadowangel

shadowangel

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
What languages are in this ROM?

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Regards!

I don't know if this problem is the same to one that I had, but I solved it by setting the USB connection to mass storage and, when I connected it to the computer, windows told me that the disk wasn't formatted and I let it format the disk. When I released it from the computer, it came back to the file manager of the PDA.

spsingh

spsingh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:o2 flame
DEAR FRIENDS CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT IS THE AVAILABLE FREE RAM AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM?

PoFF

PoFF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Axim X51V, Samsung Omina II

DEAR FRIENDS CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT IS THE AVAILABLE FREE RAM AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM?

Very little, this ROM is loaded with all kind of crap software. I flashed it out the day I got the phone as there was so little RAM available (less than 30 megs) that it wouldn't even let me run my Garmin MobileXT.

spsingh

spsingh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:o2 flame

Very little, this ROM is loaded with all kind of crap software. I flashed it out the day I got the phone as there was so little RAM available (less than 30 megs) that it wouldn't even let me run my Garmin MobileXT.

I want official wm 6.1 rom english.

can any body show me the download link

thanks

hamedp

hamedp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Here's the much requested original Bell i8000L ROM. This is the I8000LUGIJ6 PDA. There's nothing special about this ROM, nor do I recommend it to anyone. This ROM is simply posted for i8000L users so they can flash without having to worry about not being able to revert back to the original rom :)

Special thanks to Sorg for his rom dump tool, and RFD for his program to convert the .bin to a flashable .nb0

hi.how are you?
please get link of download of rom 6.1 for downgrade of omnia 2
thanks for every think

fortify

fortify

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Matt, where to get Sorgs/RFDs convertion tool? I also want to make an original nb0. I've dumped my original ROM before flashing....

Matt17,

This file in the link seems to take ages to download. Do you have a updated link?

theshowman

theshowman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I just downloaded the file from megaupload and it downloaded in a few minutes.
It must either be your ISP or a server glitch.

BTW, thanks OP (Matt)

Matt17,

This file in the link seems to take ages to download. Do you have a updated link?

Edited by theshowman, 02 December 2010 - 12:55 PM.

Omidreza

Omidreza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-I8000 Omnia II
sorry but i have problem with downloading can some one please upload it some where else? :(

O2S

O2S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2 I8000L, Bell
First try at flashing.Tried flashing Rapid's Semi Lite Rom. Had to go back to Bell stock rom. Didn't finish and phone didn't boot after.
If I put the .nbo file in the PDA section of Octans, does it touch/change the eboot, csc and phone parts of the rom??? Or what is the right safe way to flash only the PDA part?

capercb

capercb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

First try at flashing.Tried flashing Rapid's Semi Lite Rom. Had to go back to Bell stock rom. Didn't finish and phone didn't boot after.
If I put the .nbo file in the PDA section of Octans, does it touch/change the eboot, csc and phone parts of the rom??? Or what is the right safe way to flash only the PDA part?

Hi O2S I also have a Hell Omna 2 phone , like u i wasn't to sure on flashing and reading can get a bit confusing but here is the short off it , use Octans mini 2.11 , you do not have too flash the eboot ,csc , and do (not flash your phone part) , just make sure when u flashwith octans not to unplug your phone until it fully boot's ..happy flashing ... :unsure:

HussainQ

HussainQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Jet & Galaxy S
Can any of you upload this to another website like mediafire or something because I have trouble accessing Megaupload in my country (its a blocked URL).

Any help is appreciated.

fortify

fortify

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Here's the much requested original Bell i8000L ROM. This is the I8000LUGIJ6 PDA. There's nothing special about this ROM, nor do I recommend it to anyone. This ROM is simply posted for i8000L users so they can flash without having to worry about not being able to revert back to the original rom ;)

MATT17 , please provide another link to the I8000LUGIJ6 PDA ROM. The above doesn't seem to work or is extremely slow.
thanks

fortify

fortify

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Matt, where to get Sorgs/RFDs convertion tool? I also want to make an original nb0. I've dumped my original ROM before flashing....

I downloaded the ROM but it doesn't work. In any case i flashed to 6.5.3 i8000 from my i8000L and I can say that the performance of my phone is significantly better. I would be nice to have the option of reverting back to the BELL ROM at some point if needed.

thanks.

Dice316

Dice316

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnias i900 & i8000

hi.how are you?
please get link of download of rom 6.1 for downgrade of omnia 2
thanks for every think

Hey Did you ever find the rom for 6.1??? i downloaded this one from mega but its 6.5 but i'm looking for 6.1 as well preferably the canaidian bell version or an open (xx) version of the 6.1 rom for i8000....or ANY 6.1 ROM that has not been changed around yet...preferably english of course

~ Dice (Factory Unlocked 16GB i8000NXXJI1)

cah51o

cah51o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I too had no luck finding this firmware version online. Ironically, it turns out I have already downloaded it a few months back and stored deep in my omnia folder. So I uploaded it here:
https://rapidshare.c...I8000LUGIJ6.rar
I flashed and unlocked my phone via fastgsm without any issues. Other than that, this ROM is pretty useless IMO.

Edited by cah51o, 20 March 2012 - 11:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users