[ROM] WM 6.5.3 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest quizesilver

hi KC, maybe a bit tooo much to request. is it possible to cook this official 6.5.3 rom using the original samsung?

ie full version without having to install any additional cab??

since there is a newer JA5 now

thanks

Guest Khuanchai
hi KC, maybe a bit tooo much to request. is it possible to cook this official 6.5.3 rom using the original samsung?

ie full version without having to install any additional cab??

since there is a newer JA5 now

thanks

No, it's not my interest to do this. Sorry.

hi dr Khuanchai! Nice roms y made! :) . I'm using KC23518 rom with English CSC. Everything is so good. Just small trouble I could not fix. I often use Vito Audio Notes Touch for automatically call recording but right now this application doesn't work well on new rom. I've also tried some other similar programs for auto call recording suck as: ACR v1.2, Resco Audio recorder but they didn't work either. B) someboby please help!!!!

Guest aol1978

hello Khuanchai not see this as I'm going to say why not throw a manual with pictures and cooking on my part for your time that you will donate.

as you see. for which we love to do this as others see them as you see your Khuanchai. thank you very much

I love to make my own rom in my language is Spanish

Guest zzzzzz54321

the "x" button wont close program ?

anyone with the same problem ?

swype also dun work. the keyboard wont appear.

this is my 1st 6.5.3 rom, not sure if it work on others..

Edited by zzzzzz54321

Friends,

Understood for the confusion on ROM build numbers. Microsoft releases WM 6.5 for several vendors and they can develop ROM for their own devices. So you can see a minor changes with different development trees (so-called COMx trees).

Briefly,

COM2, 21xxx = 6.5.0 the newest build is 21889

COM3, 230xx = 6.5.3 the newest build is 23091

COM5, 235xx = 6.5.5 the newest build is 23518

COM6, 236xx = 6.5.3 the newest build is 23614

COM8, 28xxx = 6.5.3 the newest build is 28205

All of these 6.5.x builds are still in Beta stage but now the 23090 is considered an official build because Microsoft just released it in sdk.

Hope this helps.

so now the 23090 build is 6.5.5 or 6.5.3?

the "x" button wont close program ?

anyone with the same problem ?

swype also dun work. the keyboard wont appear.

this is my 1st 6.5.3 rom, not sure if it work on others..

did u flash it and hardreset ?

Guest eiat331

K.KC, almost things in you lite A5 r :D om are great, :) B)

only the calling screen that it is over the screen, so the scroll bar appears up, do you you have any trick for me to make it fit.

Guest eiat331
Thanks Dr.KC for the great new ROM :)

btw:will there be new sms-mms and phonebook cabs from A5 or it's OK to use the A1 version's?

it seems KC has already packaged them into ROM, I can use MMS without install more.

Guest kydkylin
it seems KC has already packaged them into ROM, I can use MMS without install more.

Thanks.

I'll finish the downloading soon and have a try :)

Edit: As KC told us: To make Samsung Today full functioning, I need to retain Samsung Phonebook, Touch Calendar, RSS reader, and SMS-MMS programs.

It's my fault to ask such a silly question......

Edited by kydkylin

Guest Shadowy

Just flashed to the latest version, done a hard reset and have experienced a couple of problems:

When trying to do a hard reset via memory settings, after entering 1234 yes wasn't displayed so had to use hard keys.

On Samsung Today, the shortcuts don't have the blank icon with the plus sign. Pressing still allows programs to be assigned.

The buttons at the bottom e.g. Edit and Phonebook on SS today only show text, not the button surround.

Also, returning to SS today after some applications leaves part of the application display just below the status bar, see screenshot.

Anyone else experienced this?

post-420451-1264763868_thumb.png

Edited by Shadowy