Nexus One OTA “in the next week or so”

Guest Jonnyw2k

Guest Jonnyw2k
Our engineers have uncovered specific cases for which a software fix should improve connectivity to 3G for some users. We are testing this fix now, initial results are positive, and if everything progresses as planned, we will provide an over-the-air software update to your phone in the next week or so. It may be, however, that users are experiencing problems as a result of being on the edge or outside of 3G coverage, which a product fix cannot address.

Lets hope it has other fixes like the pink camera :)

and also the issue with unused memory, and A2SD...

They better do it quickly before everyone get distracted by apple's iWhatEverYouGonnaCallIt tablet PC tomorrow...even I m distracted already :)

and also the issue with unused memory, and A2SD...

They better do it quickly before everyone get distracted by apple's iWhatEverYouGonnaCallIt tablet PC tomorrow...even I m distracted already :)

I dont know, getting distracted might be a good thing for them! Afterall an update this soon after the phone was released with only a slew of bug fixes doesnt always generate positive press. B)

I think as long as Google release very timely update that address reported issues, its already better customer services than iPhone or HTC for their own phone...Google's got their name on this phone, so hope they live up to their standards..