• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mch_87

mch_87

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Nitro RC!, Computers :)
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
probably a daft question but thought I'd try it...

My HTC Touch HD broke and insurance is paying out for it... thought I may aswell upgrade to the HD2...

Searched google and the comparison sites I know, found it at £459.99 (insurance is paying £442.99 for my hd)

has anyone seen a better price?

Thanks in advance

Current Phone:
HTC Touch HD

Previous Phones:
HTC S710
Motorola MPx220

fantasytozi

fantasytozi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:HTC One

My HTC Touch HD broke and insurance is paying out for it... thought I may aswell upgrade to the HD2...

Searched google and the comparison sites I know, found it at £459.99 (insurance is paying £442.99 for my hd)

Thanks in advance

Where did u find that price? I think superetrader or devicewire has the best price around £464.
If u r looking for a brand new one, go for it.
If u r interested in a 2nd hand one, pm me. Im putting a HD2 of a friend for sale. He's got a HD2 and a 3gs, and he chose 3gs

sponge

sponge

I want that one!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Devices:Samsung S2

Thanks in advance

That's a good pay out for the phone and should pretty much cover an HD2 replacement. (Handtec are £448.84 at time of writing.)

I'm actually surprised they're giving you the money and not simply replacing the phone. Enjoy your HD2. ;)

Edited by sponge, 05 February 2010 - 12:06 PM.

Forgotten Brick : T10 : T28s : T39m : T68i : SPV E200 : SPV C500 : SPV C550 : v1240 : HTC Touch HD : Samsung Galaxy S2

wasstoned

wasstoned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:C500/C600
In UK here. If you're with O2 (even on Simplicity - 30 day contract) they will sell you a contract free one for £370, I called yesterday, but got one from Ebay for £320.....

That's a good pay out for the phone and should pretty much cover an HD2 replacement. (Handtec are £448.84 at time of writing.)

I'm actually surprised they're giving you the money and not simply replacing the phone. Enjoy your HD2. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users