The official Nokia X6 32GB 'Ask Tony' thread

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton
thumb_30-Jan-2010_x6_main_phoneimage.png

The official Nokia X6 32GB 'Ask Tony' thread

Guess what has landed on my doormat? It's the Nokia X6 32GB mobile phone!! I will do my review on this mobile phone soon.

If you have any questions about this phone, now is a good time to ask and I will answer your questions.

Basic details of the specs:
  • Form: Classic with finger-operated touch screen user interface
  • Dimensions: 111.0 x 51.0 x 13.8 mm
  • Weight: 122g
  • Size: 3.2"
  • Resolution: 640 x 360 pixels (nHD)
  • Up to 16.7 million colours
  • Automatic orientation sensor (Accelerometer) for display rotation
  • 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
  • Micro USB connector for USB 2.0 High Speed to PC
  • 3.5 mm Nokia AV connector for audio and TV-out
  • Small DC jack
  • 32 GB internal memory
  • Integrated A-GPS
  • Ovi Maps 3.0
  • 5.0 megapixel AF camera (2592 x 1944 pixels)

Ask away!

• 1 month later...
Guest JohnboyC

I have just upgraded my ancient Nokia 6230 to a new 16GB X6. Overall I am pleased with the X6 BUT I have a problem with it sync'ing up with my Audi Bluetooth (its the OEM Audi Kit).

The X6 "pairs" with the Audi Bluetooth, On my Audi Sat Nav display which can be switched to a telephone display I get that its hooked up to the Orange phone network and I can make and receive calls with the Nokia X6 via the Audi interface.

What does NOT happen is that my Nokia X6 phonebook does not upload to my Audi Bluetooth System. The Audi System should also show received and recently made phone calls.

My old Nokia 6280, my company Nokia 6021 & my wifes Sony Ericsson K800i all work perfectly with the Audi Bluetooth system...so something is definately "up" with the X6 Bluetooth interface.

As the "Bluetooth" is supposed to be an Industry Standard, why is the X6 bluetooth operating differently or incorrectly .....or is there some sort of software application I need to download to fix it ?

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.