T-Mobile's New Tariffs & Price "Refresh"

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton

thumb_30-Jan-2010_TMobileLogo_5.jpg

Some of you may have heard that T-Mobile is planning to do a revamp of their Tariffs & prices on 1st February.

I have all of the details & prices on my desk but due to being told that I cannot release the full details until next Monday, I can confirm, due to some info already leaked on the web, that T-Mobile is replacing Combi and Flext to a new Tariff deals with some exciting prices. Same goes for PAYG plans.

It also comes with Boosters where you can pick/remove what you need on Pay Monthly contracts.

I will be posting the FULL details of it on Sunday 31st January, just about 11pm to 12am. So keep your eyes out for it! I'm pretty sure the T-Mobile website will be updated first thing during business day on 1st Feb.

Looks like it's going to be an exciting month for T-Mobile and its customer base.

But who's not liking the idea of Flext/Combi being dropped? I am one of them as I still have Flext 20 from the old days and I am hoping they will keep Flext running for existing customers who chose to stay with their existing plans, unless the prices are VERY good enough to switch to the new tariff.

What do you think? Do you like the idea of Flext/Combi being dropped?

[Via: Myself with the inside info]

Guest shadamehr

Have updated my query in the original thread I posted about this change the other day Tony - can you have a look, and see if you can have a stab at answering loosely, prior to the change mate...?

Here:

http://www.mobiholics.com/content/t-mobile...e/#entry1174678

Cheers Tony.

Will be reading your précis of the changes on Sunday night too for sure, so I am fully armed before Retentions do my call-back to me on Monday morning.

thumb_30-Jan-2010_TMobileLogo_5.jpg

Some of you may have heard that T-Mobile is planning to do a revamp of their Tariffs & prices on 1st February.

I have all of the details & prices on my desk but due to being told that I cannot release the full details until next Monday, I can confirm, due to some info already leaked on the web, that T-Mobile is replacing Combi and Flext to a new Tariff deals with some exciting prices. Same goes for PAYG plans.

It also comes with Boosters where you can pick/remove what you need on Pay Monthly contracts.

I will be posting the FULL details of it on Sunday 31st January, just about 11pm to 12am. So keep your eyes out for it! I'm pretty sure the T-Mobile website will be updated first thing during business day on 1st Feb.

Looks like it's going to be an exciting month for T-Mobile and its customer base.

But who's not liking the idea of Flext/Combi being dropped? I am one of them as I still have Flext 20 from the old days and I am hoping they will keep Flext running for existing customers who chose to stay with their existing plans, unless the prices are VERY good enough to switch to the new tariff.

What do you think? Do you like the idea of Flext/Combi being dropped?

[Via: Myself with the inside info]

Wow there cowboy I think flex or combi tmobile are s rip off I am with the HTC hero and they suck big time.

Guest Confucious

I pay £20.50 odd for Flext35 and W'n'W Plus - i love the flexibility of Flext even though I use nowhere near my limit.

Just got a PAYG SIM for my daughter - unlimited text and internet for a tenner a month isn't bad but can anyone confirm the FUP on the internet?

It very much depends on what they are offering to replace Flext with as to whether it's good or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Guest Damiantmc

hey,

ill admit the new tariffs are fantastic value for customers and the new boosters are great, but although the 2009 flext tariffs were expensive the inclusive allowances were unbeatable! i mean flext 35 2009, 180 allowance with internet, 08 numbers, voicemail and international with free internet for 35 a month was fantastic value and it will be missed.

on the other hand when people see the new tariffs on monday i think t-mobiles gonna stir up the market again!

just my opinions

Damian

Guest shadamehr
I pay £20.50 odd for Flext35 and W'n'W Plus - i love the flexibility of Flext even though I use nowhere near my limit.

Just got a PAYG SIM for my daughter - unlimited text and internet for a tenner a month isn't bad but can anyone confirm the FUP on the internet?

It very much depends on what they are offering to replace Flext with as to whether it's good or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

What's the story with that above Confucious mate...?

Say what..? where, and who with...?

Guest sxywill2005

I called into a T-Mobile shop today at 5PM and wanted to buy a G2.

I was strongly advised to come in on Sunday where he could give me the refreshed tariffs.

Any hints... please...

Guest tsutton
I was strongly advised to come in on Sunday where he could give me the refreshed tariffs.

I don't think he will be able to give you the new tariffs until Monday. I could be wrong, however.

As I mentioned in my post, I will be posting the FULL details of it on Sunday 31st January, about 11pm to 12am.

Guest Shuflie
I called into a T-Mobile shop today at 5PM and wanted to buy a G2.

Any hints... please...

I would have got the current deal that you wanted, then if it turns out that the new ones are better value then return under the 7 day cooling off period and get the new tariff.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.