497 replies to this topic

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

correct, so long as you don't alter it it is okay for I920 ROMS, just not in any other ROMs. But the quote you are talking about was added in earlier, I believe he edited his first post after that to include the information about being able to use an unaltered swype.

Sounds good to me, why would anyone alter swype? Maybe to take out the tutorial stuff. Anyway I'll put it back in and reup my Rom image.

ED2O9

ED2O9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
You have the new Task Switcher shown in the screen captures for your ROM, but it doesn't appear to be included. Do you happen to have a link to the cab for it?

Thanks!

ED2O9

ED2O9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Also, where might I track down WidgetPlus.dll?

Thanks again!

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Also, where might I track down WidgetPlus.dll?

Thanks again!

There is a new version coming soon. you will like it =)

I'm putting spb MS 3.5.3 on it

ED2O9

ED2O9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
I just noticed that my wifi isn't working. I can turn it on, but it shut off within a few seconds and won't show me a list of available wireless connections. It yours working okay?

WolfpackInCO

WolfpackInCO

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
My Wifi has been working for days with no probs!

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

I just noticed that my wifi isn't working. I can turn it on, but it shut off within a few seconds and won't show me a list of available wireless connections. It yours working okay?

Yeah mine works just fine.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
Update Version 2.

check it out!

yardi4life

yardi4life

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Update Version 2.

check it out!

Looking good. I think you just convinced to try S2U again. I stopped using it after microsoft added there slide unlocker.

yardi4life

yardi4life

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
Just notice the dailer is not scrolling. Please tell how u fixed it?

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Looking good. I think you just convinced to try S2U again. I stopped using it after microsoft added there slide unlocker.

actually I kind of like the samsung lock screen, but I couldn't deal with the 1 second delay anymore.

ED2O9

ED2O9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Looks nice. I just added the Espresso theme to my SPB shell last night and it looks really similar to your layout. Instead of the soft background, I used a red carbon-fiber gradient so that it matches that back case of my i920. Any chance you happened to leave swype in on this ROM?
BTW - I liked the ph0nex alert dialer, but had it disconnect twice over the weekend due to unintended screen touches. For the short time I used it, I liked the Samsung dialer because of the proximity sensor. For that reason alone, I'll probably flash your new ROM tonight.

Thanks for all your work!

Edited by ED2O9, 08 February 2010 - 08:33 PM.

ED2O9

ED2O9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Hmm... I just made a call using ph0nex, and the proximity sensor locked the screen perfectly . I have no idea why is dropped the calls over the weekend. Must have been Verizon's awesome signal strength. ;)

Also, I've been meaning to ask, has anyone found a hack to map a key to 'Enter'? I used to like scrolling through my email using the Omnia d-pad and tapping it to open the files. Not only did Samsung drop the d-pad, but there's no way to map Button 1 to 'Enter'. I'm using AE Button Plus and it works fine, but I'd rather use a registry hack than have more software running in the background. There's a hack to add screen rotation, so I'm hoping that there's an easy solution.

Thanks.

Edited by ED2O9, 08 February 2010 - 08:33 PM.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Hmm... I just made a call using ph0nex, and the proximity sensor locked the screen perfectly . I have no idea why is dropped the calls over the weekend. Must have been Verizon's awesome signal strength. ;)

Also, I've been meaning to ask, has anyone found a hack to map a key to 'Enter'? I used to like scrolling through my email using the Omnia d-pad and tapping it to open the files. Not only did Samsung drop the d-pad, but there's no way to map Button 1 to 'Enter'. I'm using AE Button Plus and it works fine, but I'd rather use a registry hack than have more software running in the background. There's a hack to add screen rotation, so I'm hoping that there's an easy solution.

Thanks.

Swype is back in. Also I use Mobileshell to view/read email as I can swipe up and down to scroll through the 3D email screen (have to set email button default as 3d Viewer).

Thanks for the support, hope you like the ROM!

levytv

levytv

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Devices:omnia verizon
i flahsed when i had the i910 - not quite a flashaholic - but enjoyed it immensely. im working up the courage to flash to your rom. looks great. a question i have not seen asked - if you want to return to the verizon version - would you just do their newest update?

rmati

rmati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
In My I8000 phone not work.

Device
PDA: S:i920.2.0V.CJ10.21863
CSC: I8000AMNJA5
PHONE: N/A
H/W: N/A
PRL: N/A
ERI: N/A

Thanks!

Edited by rmati, 09 February 2010 - 04:46 PM.

NuclearEMP

NuclearEMP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2, i910 Omnia

i flahsed when i had the i910 - not quite a flashaholic - but enjoyed it immensely. im working up the courage to flash to your rom. looks great. a question i have not seen asked - if you want to return to the verizon version - would you just do their newest update?

Dont be afraid, his rom work VERY well.

I pretty sure Wozzer has a ROM that allows you to go back to the Stock ROM.

Great ROM can't wait for more of your work AMDzero ;)

Visit us @ www.OmniaRom.com

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 i920

In My I8000 phone not work.

Device
PDA: S:i920.2.0V.CJ10.21863
CSC: I8000AMNJA5
PHONE: N/A
H/W: N/A
PRL: N/A
ERI: N/A

Thanks!

this ROM is meant for the i920 verizon CDMA...not the i8000 GSM

Posted Image

ED2O9

ED2O9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
I just updated to your latest ROM, and the phone button isn't working. If I hold it down, it jumps to Voice Recognition, but a single tap doesn't bring up the dialer. I read that this was a problem in a couple other ROMs, but I thought you had a fix with WidgetPlus.dll. Otherwise, it's a great ROM with a really nice SPB set-up.

ED2O9

ED2O9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Weird... actually, none of my buttons are working. I'm going to reflash the ROM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users