497 replies to this topic

urphonesux

urphonesux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Devices:AMDZERO'D out i920!!!!!!!!
o no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i just checked for a reply. It would've been perfect!
I couldve flashed before leaving at 9 in the morning and posted any issues during the day OR just responded when i got home at night to let you know that everything is well.
The Oc would be great cooked in as i sure it would be more stable than the app i tried earlier in the week.
Of course if you could bang one out between now and then i would be super appreciative for your efforts

I actually havent even taken a look at the task manager on this phone yet. On my i910 xtask was my goto task manager but now its task switcher with a short press of the cube button FTW!!!!
ALSO

Final Fantasy is the best series of ALL TIME-------------next to Zelda of course. Actually its kinda hard to pick a #1 out of those two franchises even though FF has the epic soundtracks and cinema scenes Im torn. Im a RPG fan at heart, my mom got me hooked on those and ive never
been able to turn down a world saving mission ever since.

Edited by urphonesux, 27 August 2010 - 04:56 AM.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

o no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i just checked for a reply. It would've been perfect!
I couldve flashed before leaving at 9 in the morning and posted any issues during the day OR just responded when i got home at night to let you know that everything is well.
The Oc would be great cooked in as i sure it would be more stable than the app i tried earlier in the week.
Of course if you could bang one out between now and then i would be super appreciative for your efforts
I actually havent even taken a look at the task manager on this phone yet. On my i910 xtask was my goto task manager but now its task switcher with a short press of the cube button FTW!!!!
ALSO

Final Fantasy is the best series of ALL TIME-------------next to Zelda of course. Actually its kinda hard to pick a #1 out of those two franchises even though FF has the epic soundtracks and cinema scenes Im torn. Im a RPG fan at heart, my mom got me hooked on those and ive never
been able to turn down a world saving mission ever since.

I've got a Lite rom ready for testing if anyone wants it. Its got the Anastasia style icons/taskbar and boots to around 100MB free RAM.

I've redone the Lite rom from scratch so it may have a few bugs but I've not found any.

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920

I've got a Lite rom ready for testing if anyone wants it. Its got the Anastasia style icons/taskbar and boots to around 100MB free RAM.

I've redone the Lite rom from scratch so it may have a few bugs but I've not found any.

I would like to try the lite rom please

Samsung Omnia II i920

jbr05ki

jbr05ki

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia DEUX (i920)
  • Twitter:@jbr05ki
As would I. Please send me a link.

mdkpnj

mdkpnj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I920
I'm running the lite rom, and like it. I noticed though that when I tap the taskbar at the top of the screen, the large icons do not pop up. Large indicator is set. I get a beep and that is it. Any suggestions?

Bill D

Bill D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Yes, I wish to try also. Thank you for your work.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

I'm running the lite rom, and like it. I noticed though that when I tap the taskbar at the top of the screen, the large icons do not pop up. Large indicator is set. I get a beep and that is it. Any suggestions?

I might have removed the .dll that controls the large icons. I'm putting it back in the Lite rom.

urphonesux

urphonesux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
let us know when its updated.I should be happy now but the lure of more free ram is why I exist

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

let us know when its updated.I should be happy now but the lure of more free ram is why I exist

Lite rom out for private testing now. Stay tuned...

urphonesux

urphonesux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
hey can u send me a link to that test rom?

i finally figured out how to get streaming player to do something , in ur browser go to m.vtap.com and pick any youtube video from there

the thing is it crashes whenever i rotate the screen im gonna take it out of the autorotation list and see if that helps

# looks like opera is rotating it and right now i dont know what to do about that............

also anybody got fpsece running successfully on the O2 i get it to start but i havent successfully opened a iso yet.
Its been so long since i last ran it

Edited by urphonesux, 30 August 2010 - 07:14 PM.

Bill D

Bill D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
On your new rom, ZeroLite1.nbo, when I click on schedule on the windows default screen, does show the appointment, but when click on it, says Shortcut Target, Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename. When I click on Overclock, 900, says There is no application associated with "900". Run the application first then open this file from within the application. In the start menu, Calendar, The file tcalendar cannot be opened. In dialswitcher, HTC Phone Canvas is greyed out.I show 100MB memory free, with only the file installed. Besides that, is fast. Thanks again for your work on you ROM's.

Edited by Bill D, 30 August 2010 - 08:23 PM.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

On your new rom, ZeroLite1.nbo, when I click on schedule on the windows default screen, does show the appointment, but when click on it, says Shortcut Target, Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename. When I click on Overclock, 900, says There is no application associated with "900". Run the application first then open this file from within the application. In the start menu, Calendar, The file tcalendar cannot be opened. In dialswitcher, HTC Phone Canvas is greyed out.I show 100MB memory free, with only the file installed. Besides that, is fast. Thanks again for your work on you ROM's.

Oops, I removed tcalendar.exe, it'll be in the next test. the o/c doesn't work without mortscript, that'll be in the next test. HTC Phone canvas works with sense, and since I took out sense, I took out phone canvas. Its not installed on the lite rom, so it will be greyed out.

Thanks for testing.

for now, you could install mortscript and edit the registry with this to default to MS calendar app...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR]
"3"=dword:00000000
"2"=dword:00000001
"1"=":MSPOUTLOOK calendar"
"0"="Calendar"

Mr.DunnDunn

Mr.DunnDunn

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II - i920
ill try it as well.

Bill D

Bill D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Oops, I removed tcalendar.exe, it'll be in the next test. the o/c doesn't work without mortscript, that'll be in the next test. HTC Phone canvas works with sense, and since I took out sense, I took out phone canvas. Its not installed on the lite rom, so it will be greyed out.

Thanks for testing.

for now, you could install mortscript and edit the registry with this to default to MS calendar app...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR]
"3"=dword:00000000
"2"=dword:00000001
"1"=":MSPOUTLOOK calendar"
"0"="Calendar"

Yes, that fixed my problems, thanks

mdkpnj

mdkpnj

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I920
Is it my imagination or does 6.5 have better memory management (less memory leaks) than 6.5.5. I seen to run out of memory fater with MS3.5.5 and MSkips Pro Freedom+ on this lite rom then Ninja's 6.5 ROM. It seems it should be the opposite. Ninja's ROM MS after use around 30-40m. THis rom after same type of use 10-20m. I like MS3.5 but I like this ROM. What's a guy to do?

Mr.DunnDunn

Mr.DunnDunn

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II - i920
only problem i had with the test rom was the calender like a few others but that fix has already been mentioned. so far its good. any plans on a final release?

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

only problem i had with the test rom was the calender like a few others but that fix has already been mentioned. so far its good. any plans on a final release?

if there are no new errors found I'll make it final tomorrow.

Bill D

Bill D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

if there are no new errors found I'll make it final tomorrow.

I just noticed my lock screen does not lock when display times out.

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

I just noticed my lock screen does not lock when display times out.

are you using the samsung lockscreen (did I even leave that in?) or the winmo default lockscreen?

I think there is a reg setting for winmo lockscreen... I'll look it up.

Bill D

Bill D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

are you using the samsung lockscreen (did I even leave that in?) or the winmo default lockscreen?

I think there is a reg setting for winmo lockscreen... I'll look it up.

The default, came with the rom???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users