automapa 6.1.0876

Guest bib*oops

Guest bib*oops

Yeah, you're right, but can you help me?

Ai dreptate, incerc si eu, ma poti ajuta?

Am iGO8 si Garmin, merg perfect, dar ma plictisesc... Esti amabil si sigur mai experimentat ca mine...

Edited by bib*oops

Guest tomszyn
why don't you use igo, or tomtom, or garmin instead of that? those are the best (with detailed maps).

because Automapa is better then all of them. ;)

bib*oops

tell me which version of windows you have on phone. Version of Automapa too...

I have Automapa 6.1 and working perfect :D

Guest adyuaic

te ajut, cum sa nu. spune-mi exact ce problema ai cu igo8 de ex. vezi ca in semnatura, e forum-ul care l-am initiat de curand, acolo gasesti si o v. de igo8 special pt tg01. si daca ai alte probleme, te ajut cu mare placere.

@tomszyn, you're wrong. in romania for ex. (he is romanian guy ;) ) with automapa you can see only several streets, but with igo8 for ex. you can see 95% so.... :D. and, i've used igo8 in many countries that i've traveled and were fine. For ex. now in Helsinki igo8 is better than tomtom.

Guest tomszyn

Hi,

which COM you have in ->settings-> system-> external gps?

I have: Programs - COM 4 and Hardware - (none).

If you have problem with correct settings, do like me and use GPSGate 2.6.

This program will "connect" your gps with gps software.

Sorry for my english ;)

Guest bib*oops

Tried already:with gpsgate 2.6, without gpsgate(com4, like you say).Still useless...After satellites connected resulting good signal, program freezes...More ideas?

Your english good enough for me, so don't bother.

P.S. Remember:same sd card in touch2, wm6.5, working perfect...!!??

Guest tomszyn

so maybe you need upgrade windows to v6.5

its easy and will end of your problems with software

p.s. if you dont want upgrade, make hard reset and install again

So:

1. upgrade system to 6.5 (better and faster system)

or

2. hard reset

Guest lool3k69

I remember, that I had that problem with AM. Put your SD card to the reader and choose option "Scan & repair" ("Skanuj i napraw" - I don't know if it is like that on ENG OS). I'm on Vista so I don't know if this option is in XP. It found some problems, fixed it automaticly, then I install AM again and all works fine.

Guest bib*oops

Thank you both.I'll try it later, one or another.

I've tried Scan&repair(well, sort of, the only kind I've founded on XP), nothing wrong detected, still no positive result. When GPS signal detected, yet again...freezes.

For the moment,I'll stick to wm6.1(waiting for a new ROM, maybe wm6.5.3), hard-reset is not my favourite, for the moment.Is it possible to need some other sort of software(like NET FRAMEWORK)?

Any idea is welcome.

Edited by bib*oops

Guest lool3k69

Maybe try to delete AM and later files/ registry keys which was left on your device/memory card. I had that, when AM 6.0 beta was released and after update to 6.0 (non-beta) I had exacly the same problem as you have now.

"Is it possible to need some other sort of software(like NET FRAMEWORK)?"

My father had never updated anything like Net Framework and his AM copy working without any problems. He have older device BTW.

Edited by lool3k69

Guest bib*oops

Hard reset, deleted all files I thought necessary, but same old problem...Further ideas: upgrading to wm6.5/installing another vers. of AM/using third party software.

Edited by bib*oops

Guest bib*oops

Problem solved: finally upgraded to wm6.5...everything works fine, but I would like to have better maps for RO, SRB(those I've tested so far).

Conclusion: #1.good gps app (Automapa 6.1.0.876), but not working on tg01&wm6.1.

#2.need for more detailed maps(maybe newer).

Thanks to all who tried helping!