[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

gchris7,

thanks, beautiful theme.... but what I really liked where the tips on how to change the default Titanium Plugins to enable Samsung Apps!!!

GREAT!!!!

Two questions:

1) Do you know the tweak to change the SMS and Inbox Plugins to Samsung app? (the text size inside messaging is just too big!)

2) I've done the calendar trick but it gets the same behavior on both pages... is it possible to open the current day on the first page

and add an appointment on the second?

Thanks again for the great skin and support!

Edited by c3p9

Guest wick220

This is awesome! Great work, thank you very much!

EDIT: Awww, the awesome weather app just turned into big red X's.

EDIT 2: I must have accidentally changed the icon folder. Found the setting and it's now back to normal.

Edited by wick220

Guest ronald-mcdrive

Great job gchris7

Very nice skin!!

But when I install it on my phone (B7610 6.5 dutch) the weather app turns into big red X's

What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Guest gchris7
1) Do you know the tweak to change the SMS and Inbox Plugins to Samsung app? (the text size inside messaging is just too big!)

2) I've done the calendar trick but it gets the same behavior on both pages... is it possible to open the current day on the first page

and add an appointment on the second?

Thanks again for the great skin and support!

1) You mean inside the plugin? no, but i can probably make the font smaller.

2) im afrad not. :/

Great job gchris7

Very nice skin!!

But when I install it on my phone (B7610 6.5 dutch) the weather app turns into big red X's

What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

After you set your location some times the icon folder gets reseted or something. You will have to set it again, go option->weather settings->icon , expand the CHeroClock folder, select the HTC folder and press ok.

Edited by gchris7

Guest ronald-mcdrive

After you set your location some times the icon folder gets reseted or something. You will have to set it again, go option->weather settings->icon , expand the CHeroClock folder, select the HTC folder and press ok.

Thanks, but when I "click" on option the menu is not opened. Also when trying to add new apps or contacts to the homescreen i'm getting an error that JMLPanex is not trusted and needs an trusted certificate.

Guest gchris7
Thanks, but when I "click" on option the menu is not opened. Also when trying to add new apps or contacts to the homescreen i'm getting an error that JMLPanex is not trusted and needs an trusted certificate.

You didnt read the instructions. You probably didnt install the pre-required cabs at all or you didn't install the cabs to "My Device". It will not work if you install any of these cabs into "my storage" or "storage card".

Guest ronald-mcdrive
You didnt read the instructions. You probably didnt install the pre-required cabs at all or you didn't install the cabs to "My Device". It will not work if you install any of these cabs into "my storage" or "storage card".

I installed like this:

1. Disabled titanium today

2. Installed JMLPanexV2.30.cab on my device

3. Installed MortScript-4.3b11-PPC.cab on my device

4. Installed gchrisTitanium V1.1.cab on my device

5. Soft reset my phone

6. Enabled titanium today.

I tried it for two times right now, all on the same way. Maybe the error occures due to the language difference?

Guest gchris7
I tried it for two times right now, all on the same way. Maybe the error occures due to the language difference?

Is your "program files" folder named different? Where did JMLPanexV2.30 and MortScript-4.3b11-PPC install? Give me the exact path. You can check with a file explorer.

Guest ronald-mcdrive
Is your "program files" folder named different? Where did JMLPanexV2.30 and MortScript-4.3b11-PPC install? Give me the exact path. You can check with a file explorer.

My "Program Files" is named "Programmabestanden" (dutch version).

JMLPanex, JMLLauncher and MortScript are installed inside "Programmabestanden" so that wil be the issue? ATContacts, CHeroClock and Cmanilamenu are installed inside "Program Files". All inside "MY DEVICE" (Mijn apparaat)

Thanks for the quick reply and help :) the solution is comming closer

Guest gchris7
My "Program Files" is named "Programmabestanden" (dutch version).

JMLPanex, JMLLauncher and MortScript are installed inside "Programmabestanden" so that wil be the issue? ATContacts, CHeroClock and Cmanilamenu are installed inside "Program Files". All inside "MY DEVICE" (Mijn apparaat)

Thanks for the quick reply and help :) the solution is comming closer

I see. Try to copy all the folders relative to my skin that are in "Programmabestanden" to "program files" folder. Do a soft a reset and tell me what happens.

I ll look into that closer coz it might be an issue for all roms with diferent language.

Can anyone that installed my skin, having a rom with a diferent language tell me if they have simmilar problems?

Edited by gchris7

Guest ronald-mcdrive
I see. Try to copy all the folders relative to my skin that are in "Programmabestanden" to "program files" folder. Do a soft a reset and tell me what happens.

I ll look into that closer coz it might be an issue for all roms with diferent language.

Can anyone that installed my skin, having a rom with a diferent language tell me if they have simmilar problems?

I think this wil help you:

gchris_Titanium_v1.1.cab is hardcoded to be installed in Program Files. (check _setup.xml inside the CAB file)

JMLPanexV2.30.cab and MortScript-4.3b11-PPC.cab are installed into "%CE11%" which is an variable for "\Program Files" (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms839402.aspx)

The move from "Programmabestanden" to "program files" folder did not solved the issue, maybe it is better to change the CAB files so the will install the right way.

EDIT: I found a (dirty) solution I copied (so not moved) ATContacts, CHeroClock, CManilamenu, JMLLauncher and JMLPanex from Program Files to Programmabestanden.

Edited by ronald-mcdrive

1) If you can make it smaller please let me know. I hate that style!

btw... I've installed the original samsung cpr and plugins but they don't tell much...

2) too bad... sometimes I don't understand why programmers like to make customization so complicated :)

Guest Faidz Jalil

I believe we can always disable this and use touchwiz instead correct? Would really love to try this one since I've never tried Titanium before.

But I am having trouble downloading from RS. Possible to upload it somewhere else?

Guest fekovic

Great job gchris7!! Everything works fine but i have problem with adding a shortcut on "apps". When i choose a exe* file i got this icon:

P. S. Which resolution of icons to use in apps?

Thanks!

Cheers ang keep goin'!!

post-614679-1265123474_thumb.jpg

Edited by fekovic

Guest gchris7
I believe we can always disable this and use touchwiz instead correct? Would really love to try this one since I've never tried Titanium before.

But I am having trouble downloading from RS. Possible to upload it somewhere else?

Yes you can disable it or uninstall it after.

Great job gchris7!! Everything works fine but i have problem with adding a shortcut on "apps". When i choose a exe* file i got this icon:

P. S. Which resolution of icons to use in apps?

Thanks!

Cheers ang keep goin'!!

You need to choose an icon yourself. After you choose the name of your icon you get a screen where you have to choose an icon. If you just press ok you will get those X's. Resolution doesnt matter. I have attached some nice icons on my hints and tips.

i realise i need to manually triggered an 3G connection in order for the weather plugin to work.

How do i set it to automatically trigger it?

That requires mortscript. A script that will run in the background. I will look into it and maybe add it in a later version.

Edited by gchris7

Guest gchris7
I think this wil help you:

gchris_Titanium_v1.1.cab is hardcoded to be installed in Program Files. (check _setup.xml inside the CAB file)

JMLPanexV2.30.cab and MortScript-4.3b11-PPC.cab are installed into "%CE11%" which is an variable for "\Program Files" (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms839402.aspx)

The move from "Programmabestanden" to "program files" folder did not solved the issue, maybe it is better to change the CAB files so the will install the right way.

Yeah i know, i thought that the "program files" folder has the same name for all languages. I will fix that in a later version

EDIT: I found a (dirty) solution I copied (so not moved) ATContacts, CHeroClock, CManilamenu, JMLLauncher and JMLPanex from Program Files to Programmabestanden.

Hmm are you sure that everything works properly after you did that? Its strange that the opposite didn't work (from Programmabestanden to program files). There are keys in the registry that links to "program files".