[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest speedfrog

gchrs7

do you know why my theme is gone there?

you can see that i have the keyboard button,but not the windows button

but here i got it :

Edited by speedfrog

gchrs7

do you know why my theme is gone there?

you can see that i have the keyboard button,but not the windows button

but here i got it :

You need to download the correct taskbar icons version. e.g. you need to download taskbar icons for the 6.5.3/6.5.1 roms. 6.5 taskbar icons don't work correctly on 6.5.3

Guest speedfrog
You need to download the correct taskbar icons version. e.g. you need to download taskbar icons for the 6.5.3/6.5.1 roms. 6.5 taskbar icons don't work correctly on 6.5.3

where do i download them and why do i have the icon in the startmenu,but not in titanium?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest gchris7
Hey Gchris, thanks a lot for your skin, it's lovely :D

I want to ask you if it's possible to add cities to Accuweather, cause my city isn't listed..Is there a way to do it?

Thanks a lot

Yes there is a way, by adding it manually. You will need to find your city code first. Search it here http://www.accuweather.com/world-city-list.asp. Once you find your city you will see something like this in your navigation bar:

http://***.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&loccode=EUR|GR|GR007|ATHENS

Your code will look like the one i have in red. Now on your phone on the weather plugin go option->weather settings->Location Code(Manual Input) write your code there and press ok. You might need to reset your icon folder if you get some red X's instead of weather icons.

I have tried this gchris7. I changed tmail.exe (string 1 = tmail.exe) to \Windows\Startmenu\Programma's\SMS-MMS.Ink

Programma's = Programs (Dutch)

Normally when you open SMS-MMS.Ink it opens the samsung SMS. So I thought, when I replace tmail.exe with it, it should launch the samsung SMS. Nothing different happened. It still launches the default windows text messaging program. Replaced it with a link to another program, and still it loads the default windows messaging program. My guess: changing it does not affect where the messaging panel links you to when you tap on it ;) . Someone else got an idea?

Yeah it must be hardcoded or something. Ill see if i can find anything.

Hi gchris,

Appreciate the effort you put into this. I've tried adapting it to WQVGA, and it works very well on my i900. Thinking of posting it here, hope you won't mind?

Rgds

ock

Guest gchris7
Hi gchris,

Appreciate the effort you put into this. I've tried adapting it to WQVGA, and it works very well on my i900. Thinking of posting it here, hope you won't mind?

Rgds

ock

Sure, if it works well. Ill post it on first page.

Guest rholewijn
Yes there is a way, by adding it manually. You will need to find your city code first. Search it here http://www.accuweather.com/world-city-list.asp. Once you find your city you will see something like this in your navigation bar:

http://***.accuweather.com/world-index-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&loccode=EUR|GR|GR007|ATHENS

Your code will look like the one i have in red. Now on your phone on the weather plugin go option->weather settings->Location Code(Manual Input) write your code there and press ok. You might need to reset your icon folder if you get some red X's instead of weather icons.

Yeah it must be hardcoded or something. Ill see if i can find anything.

I think the answer is in here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...anels-easy-way/ but I don't really understand what to do after reading it to make your skin work with samsung apps. Something with hexediting :S

Edited by rholewijn

Guest alexovy

1. I have the RED X-s instead of the weather icons.

I have checked...the icon folder is HTC on my device PROGRAM FILES/CHeroClock/HTC but still the red x.

It worked before, when it was sunny, bust since the weather changed to light snow...I have the red x.

What is wrong?

2. Can you animate the clock...like te original HTC with the droping slides?

Thank you

Edited by alexovy

Guest acidash

How do i remove the Weather Row? Cause my friend is thinking of using the theme but he does not have Internet access, hence the weather row is pretty useless to him.

Guest enrico988

Hey gchris, thank you!

I have just a 'little' problem, i can't add the favourite apps. I solved the certificates errors with your hotfix, but when i choose to add an app in my panel, when appears the screen with four "add" strings listed, i get stuck and can't do anything.

Did you encounter something like this?

How do i remove the Weather Row? Cause my friend is thinking of using the theme but he does not have Internet access, hence the weather row is pretty useless to him.

Read some posts above you. Download from marketplace HSC.

Guest gchris7
what is the name of the missed call, email, sms and voicemail tab?

Chome

Here's the cab for WQVGA devices. Full credits to gchris for this wonderful layout.

I'll try to provide some support for this cab on WQVGA. Don't trouble gchris too much ;) .

Great! Ill post it on fist page.

With Chome editor , Home Screen Customizer or directly from registry.

Hey gchris, thank you!

I have just a 'little' problem, i can't add the favourite apps. I solved the certificates errors with your hotfix, but when i choose to add an app in my panel, when appears the screen with four "add" strings listed, i get stuck and can't do anything.

Did you encounter something like this?

Can you add contacts?

Only reason i can think for that to happen, is if you installed to "my storage" or "my sdcard" instead of my device, but if you did that contacts shouldnt work aswell.

Guest enrico988
Chome

Great! Ill post it on fist page.

With Chome editor , Home Screen Customizer or directly from registry.

Can you add contacts?

Only reason i can think for that to happen, is if you installed to "my storage" or "my sdcard" instead of my device, but if you did that contacts shouldnt work aswell.

Installed it on my device, but can't add contacts neither

Guest stefanofax
Go to "\Program Files\JMLPanex" open JMLPanex.ini with notepad and tell me what you see.

I have the same problem. I can't add programs. Even if I've installed the cab in my device

Guest Pawel Virtuss Omega

Is there an easy way to remove only: System Panel plugin ? (I want clock to be on the top)

WHen I remove it from cpr.., everything is messed up. How to fix that ?

Edited by Pawel Virtuss Omega

Guest gchris7
I have the same problem. I can't add programs. Even if I've installed the cab in my device

I cant help you if you don't give me any info... Which version did you install? On what device? Whats in your JMLPanex.ini?

Is there a list which cpr file per plugin?

What is a good cpr editor?

Anobody jump in ;)

Is there an easy way to remove only: System Panel plugin ? (I want clock to be on the top)

WHen I remove it from cpr.., everything is messed up. How to fix that ?

Come on guys, this is not the place to explain how to edit cpr files. There are a million guides on the internet. Start with www.google.com.