Custom Samsung Omnia Pro B7610 Dutch ROM

Guest ronald-mcdrive

Guest ronald-mcdrive
yeah i know but a dutch version would be nice..so i hope you will..correct me if im wrong but in the us version there are still some bugs (mainly screenrotation) which make it less usefull. I am following that and when i see most bugs disappear i will switch.

btw which kitchen did you use for your roms?

These problems are only when using the autoclosefix posted by jakaka.

I used a kitchen created by myself, with help of some other users from Modaco.

Guest sandeeppathak007
I tried to do this, but it is not working..

Well thats fine still your rom is working great for my device and actually i have not had any issue yet using this , so for me kind of a perfect rom.

Guest Ajacied410_NL
These problems are only when using the autoclosefix posted by jakaka.

I used a kitchen created by myself, with help of some other users from Modaco.

Can you maybe make a tutorial of the way you made your rom so others can enjoy cooking also.

I'm interested in making a own rom, but i really have no idea how to start with the samsung device because i always had a HTC/Qtek device before this one.

I think we can give the rom scene for this device a boost if there is a good and simple tutorial available for us.

Maybe you can post your used kitchen so we can help!

Guest ronald-mcdrive
I asked this question also on your topic about the US 6.5.3, but is the camera / color problem already fixed in this rom?

This is an issue which has to be solved by samsung i think, they have to release new camera software.

But i don't have problems with the camera, still making pretty good images ;)

Guest Machiel
This is an issue which has to be solved by samsung i think, they have to release new camera software.

But i don't have problems with the camera, still making pretty good images ;)

Ah ok! I know that the pictures keep the same quality but the screenimage and preview are annoying the hell out of me :D It seems I'll just have to life with it. Thnx for the quick reply and keep the good work!

Guest RainerRabe2

Hi there,

quote: "- Changed default media player, time, agenda and photo album to Samsung programs"

how is that working, are registry settings sufficient, if yes, what settings? managed to do myself for time with SK2URL key, but the rest I did not find

txs!