Would like to ask if anyone knows how to establish internet on your computer through a cellphone.
I have unlimeted internet on my Samsung B7610 and would like to use that on my computer but have no idea
how to configure or to do that.
In Network Connections i see a Local Area Network says Windows Mobile Based Device connected.
But how do i get internet through that connection on my computer?
Please , if does anyone know an a solution?
Thank you in advance,
There are many ways, but the most generic is by using Windows Dial-Up-Networking (DUN):
1. Install modem driver for phone onto computer.
2. Connect phone to computer using serial, usb, bluetooth, or even ad-hoc wi-fi.
3. Make sure Device Manager adds a new modem for your connection.
4. Set up a new connection in Network Connections using that new modem. You will also need cariier specific info such as number to dial, username and/or password.
5. If it doesn't quite work, you might need a different data plan and/or DUN hack(s) on your phone.