[ROM]Ninja4hire *Black vs. Blue* (DG21) v9.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest Mr.DunnDunn

does this rom include the htc g-senors? i was trying a few games and they didnt work. wasnt sure if there is a setting or something i needed to activate first. if its not on there do you have the proper cab for this phone? only 1's i seen were for the I8000

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ninja4Hire
does this rom include the htc g-senors? i was trying a few games and they didnt work. wasnt sure if there is a setting or something i needed to activate first. if its not on there do you have the proper cab for this phone? only 1's i seen were for the I8000

Sorry didn't see this post.....Nope it does not. I have never even used it and unfortunately don't have a cab.

oh yeah.... BumpDate!

Guest amdzero

HTC G-Sensor for use on your i920. Just put it in your windows directory (or if you only want it for a specific game/app, put it in that specific folder).

HTCSensorSDK.zip

Guest Shemmy
How can one do that without reflashing?

You can't - see the link in the NonSense thread. I'm playing around with pagepool sizes on both this ROM and NonSense. 4MB seems fine if you're using Titainum with nothing else, but I'm not sure how I like 4MB on NonSense - I'll probably turn it down to 0MB, which defaults the pagepool to system managed.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest urphonesux

good looking rom. i havent flashed it yet but i plan to whenever i feel the itch arise again.

how do you guys feel about the finger friendliness of 6.1?

thats a huge pagepool, does it make the phone noticeably faster? the highest i ever went was 16mb

how much free ram do you have available after the phone settles down?

is there anything in the menus that you've been missing since flashing to 6.5x?

@Ninja what made you decide to go BACK to 6.1?

Guest urphonesux

so far i hate these lil bitty soft keys

temporary workaround is when u realign your screen only push the center of the crosshairs in the middle

at the top push the bottom of the vertical line and at the bottom push the top of the verical line

dont know how happy ill be when i get around to playing a game though

also cannot install wmmwallpaper map

Edited by urphonesux