Genie Widget For 1.5

Guest deeone

Hi guys, i just found this online, tried out and it works! Finally we can have geniewidget on 1.5!

24170d1262975057-genie-widget-nexus-one-dump-screenshot.jpg

Let me know if you got problem installing or running this, everything went fine on modaco 3.0!

geniewidget_port1.5.rar

...you can take a look at the clear version here ---> http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-hero...widget-for-1-5/

Edited by deeone

Guest mercado79

This worked for me on a CDMA ROM (Fresh 1.1 running the Gumbo kernel), but when I reboot the phone, the widget just hangs. It doesn't get past the "loading" message. Maybe this issue is specific to CDMA Hero's though.

Guest iLoveAndroid

Do you know if anybody could port the Nexus One Launcher to 1.5 also, that would be awesome!!!!!

And works great on regular Sense UI

Edited by iLoveAndroid

Guest lennart330

Are the system widgets (wifi,gps etc.) from eclair available as well?

Or does anyone know a similar widget for it? Looks nice ;)

Edited by lennart330

Guest h00pyfr00d
I've installed it through ADB but can't see it. Should it be under the Widgets menu?

Cheers.

Scrap that. It's the News and Weather Widget. So used to 2.1 ROMs I forgot that wasn't part of the build and was foolishly hunting for 'Genie' or something.

Hi guys, i just found this online, tried out and it works! Finally we can have geniewidget on 1.5!

attachment.php?attachmentid=257183&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1260923092

Let me know if you got problem installing or running this, everything went fine on modaco 3.0!

geniewidget_port1.5.rar

it works like a charm, but "background"graphics looks little low quality, dunno how to explain it, background gradient just looks "ugly" anyone noticed something like that?