wms 6.5.3

Guest rfrogman

Guest rfarrah
the omnia doesn't have multi-touch.

FWIW, I read somewhere that somebody was developing software to make multi-touch work on screens like ours. I had assumed it was a hardware issue, but the article stated that it could be made to work with software. Haven't seen anything more about it lately.

Guest dmcnado

I read the same thing and just recently, like in the last couple of days, I saw some software for WM 6.5 that utilized some aspects of multi touch (gestures, but not pinching yet). I wish I could remember where I saw that.... AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Guest lioryte
FWIW, I read somewhere that somebody was developing software to make multi-touch work on screens like ours. I had assumed it was a hardware issue, but the article stated that it could be made to work with software. Haven't seen anything more about it lately.

I read the same thing and just recently, like in the last couple of days, I saw some software for WM 6.5 that utilized some aspects of multi touch (gestures, but not pinching yet). I wish I could remember where I saw that.... AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its on xda. It's pre-alpha its ~working~. I'm afraid that before it wil be 100% no one will use the omnia and most devices will support multitouch of sort