WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

hmm somehow when i'm using this rom and i try to create a new contact i only have the option to create on the sim and not on the phone itself :/

someone can help me please?

^ oh nevermind the question. forgive my ignorance. is there a version that is completely untouched (like without the custom icons and stuff but retaining the 6.5 phone call, call log and the black phone pad)?

Guest dayspring2099us
mas dayspring2099us, may i request for the old UI WM6.5 build 219xx (with the X close button at upper right), only samsung dialer, and a plain original icon for windows mobile 6.5?

i've downloaded your another 219xx build, but the icon is too bold for my eyes.

many thanks gan :)

at this moment I'm totally break from ROM cooking....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest raktotpal
This rom is dedicated for people who wants to try untouched WM6.5 with all samsung default applications. Thanks for DFT people who provide the SYS/XIP sources Thanks to Cruddasj/SB for his support & advise ( I haven't try your ext. packaged and wondeful icon yet due to the time limitation)Thanks to Wozzer who has provided usefull kitchen & tutorial and also all of you guys for your support to keep cooking rom.Thanks to Waremike for his porting SYS/XIP & Okkie (guys from omnia.rom )Thanks to Ock for his brilliant tweaking and now video recording is working though.Latest Released :21684http://hotfile.com/dl/82331843/c21ce93/i90...4-DXIA5.7z.htmlchange log :updated into new release build. This is just an updated build for people who were looking for the latest WM6.5 (any advise & help are welcome for a proper build :D )Removed Google LauncherRemoved Google MapRemoved Video EditorRemoved Photo SlidesRemoved Samsung WalpaperRemoved MS BingAdded Omnia Lite DialerAdded Omnia Lite ContactAdded Omnia Lite Call Log
Hi, I m new in this forum...I have flashed my i900 OMNIA with your latest ROM. Itz just a fantastic rom. fast, stable, and even more responsive. ;) But one issue i m facing is, when some one calls me, (for that contact, i have saved caller ID photo) the photo is not shown in the screen..... (although, number is being shown properly)What I am supposed to do ?? Any suggestion ???? :) And, one more thing, when I installed "hc4Inbox", (Bluetooth OBEX), it's not shownanywhere, not in the settings,.... How I can access it ?REPLY ASAP... please Edited by raktotpal

Guest raktotpal

hi

I want a WM6.5.3/6.5.5 ROM with all necessary samsung apps, specially all keyboard layouts, full screen dialer. with eyecandy icons.

anyone have ???

• 4 months later...
Guest as4848

Hi there I've PHON: i900 DXIA5/DZIA5 ROM. & PDA i900DXIA2 with WM 6.1

Last I upgrade my ROM from downloading Samsung website. now I want to upgrade my phone WM 6.1 To WM 6.5 so how can I upgrade ?

I want to upgrade it with original company setting like I saw here some app is remove some app are added but I want with original company default setting.

so can you help me out I'll appreciate.

Guest Vickyl
Hi,

I m new in this forum...

I have flashed my i900 OMNIA with your latest ROM. Itz just a fantastic rom. fast, stable, and even more responsive. ;)

But one issue i m facing is, when some one calls me, (for that contact, i have saved caller ID photo) the photo is not shown in the screen..... (although, number is being shown properly)

What I am supposed to do ?? Any suggestion ???? :P

And, one more thing, when I installed "hc4Inbox", (Bluetooth OBEX), it's not shownanywhere, not in the settings,.... How I can access it ?

REPLY ASAP... please

Can Anyone tell me what to do next please. I have omnia i900: PDA -i900DXHH1/DXHH1 and phone - i900XXHG5 and is running WM6.1 pro. I want to upgrade to WM6.5. I have done everything that could have been directed on this forum all to no avail.

First, I installed samsung modem for vista and then WMDC. I downloaded ROMs: i900DXIDI and it did not work. I downloaded DXIA5, it did not work. I followed all the procedure highlighted for vista, yet it did not work.

Now the problem is that USDL GrandPrix after loading the various part cannot see the phone. I restart the phone, the same thing. When you put off the phone to restart, it will sense that the phone is not available and reports same. When the phone is on, WMDC confirms same, the process (upgrading) does not run. Im so sick of this s***. Any thing undone?

I will appreciate your promp reply

Guest Vickyl

Can Anyone tell me what to do next please. I have omnia i900: PDA -i900DXHH1/DXHH1 and phone - i900XXHG5 and is running WM6.1 pro. I want to upgrade to WM6.5. I have done everything that could have been directed on this forum all to no avail.

First, I installed samsung modem for vista and thenWMDC. I downloaded ROMs: i900DXIDI and it didnot work. I downloaded DXIA5, it did not work. I followed all the procedure highlighted for vista, yet it did not work.

Now the problem is that USDL GrandPrix after loading the various part cannot see the phone. I restart the phone, the same thing. When you put off the phone to restart, it will sense that the phoneis not available and reports same. When the phone is on, WMDC confirms same, the process (upgrading) does not run. Im so sick of this. Any thing undone?

I will appreciate your prompt reply

Guest Vickyl

First, I installed samsung modem for vista and thenWMDC. I downloaded ROMs: i900DXIDI and it didnot work. I downloaded DXIA5, it did not work. I followed all the procedure highlighted for vista, yet it did not work.

Now the problem is that USDL GrandPrix after loading the various part cannot see the phone. I restart the phone, the same thing. When you put off the phone to restart, it will sense that the phoneis not available and reports same. When the phone is on, WMDC confirms same, the process (upgrading) does not run. Im so sick of this. Any thing undone?

I will appreciate your prompt reply